3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
too far as usual.

candyman candyman ahchi. :p

i didn't get 2nd scene with susan since everytime i went there 2nd time she asked if grandson had something.
There is only one scene with Susan in which MC sets up the sesel and takes the old one away. The MC talks to Susan and has seen a photo of her when she was young. Second scene is with Ellen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is only one scene with Susan in which MC sets up the sesel and takes the old one away. The MC talks to Susan and has seen a photo of her when she was young.
that's what i got and after completing furniture she asked mc to visit again.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
7 new scenes, he must be using some 2008 financial sector math to count those :ROFLMAO:

it was more like:
1 new scene
7 different camera angles of that one scene
370 animation frames and 4 new images
zero main story progress
Here are the 7 scenes
1. Fabio and his wife, has 100+ 7 Free Roams pictures
2. Ellen has 63 + 12 Free Roams pictures
3. Susan has 73 + 6 Free Roams pictures
4. Setting up the laundry room
5. Showing Alexandra the laundry room.
6. Watch TV with Alexandra
7. Alexandra helps MC masturbate.
Alexandra Event's laundry room, TV and MC's masturbation alone are 147 pictures. If you also count the Free Roams pictures, there are 400 pictures in total
It's true what Alex wrote.

Last edited:

matt36washy

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for the assistance before. Id ordered the washer and dryer but on the note where it says signature, Id read you had to click on it to activate them? Wont let me do it, any ideas?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Here are the 7 scenes
1. Fabio and his wife, has 100+ 7 Free Roams pictures
2. Ellen has 63 + 12 Free Roams pictures
3. Susan has 73 + 6 Free Roams pictures
4. Setting up the laundry room
5. Showing Alexandra the laundry room.
6. Watch TV with Alexandra
7. Alexandra helps MC masturbate.
Alexandra Event's laundry room, TV and MC's masturbation alone are 147 pictures. If you also count the Free Roams pictures, there are 400 pictures in total
It's true what Alex wrote.
my mistake was playing with a 0.88 save where I already got the furniture and the rest of the stuff unlocked, so probably if you count that all to be the content for this one, your numbers are probably right

though that then begs the question - why did it take so long to do when it was for a large part already done, and what the fuck is with all the bugs, seriously? 0.88 wasn't even fixed and now a new release that hasn't fixed all the old bugs and produces new ones?

and what is with the unfinished stuff, the 100$ for the phone part that you're asked to get, which is impossible, and the content ending picture is AFTER you get the 100$ and give it to Elena? that is also there since 0.88

maybe I'll redownload this again just to see how those pictures are counted, since I did a quick look into the archive, and I don't recall that many different pics, are you sure they are unique renders and not reused 4-5 images 4 times over during what he/she calls a scene?

Reactions: fz

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
my mistake was playing with a 0.88 save where I already got the furniture and the rest of the stuff unlocked, so probably if you count that all to be the content for this one, your numbers are probably right

though that then begs the question - why did it take so long to do when it was for a large part already done, and what the fuck is with all the bugs, seriously? 0.88 wasn't even fixed and now a new release that hasn't fixed all the old bugs and produces new ones?

and what is with the unfinished stuff, the 100$ for the phone part that you're asked to get, which is impossible, and the content ending picture is AFTER you get the 100$ and give it to Elena? that is also there since 0.88

maybe I'll redownload this again just to see how those pictures are counted, since I did a quick look into the archive, and I don't recall that many different pics, are you sure they are unique renders and not reused 4-5 images 4 times over during what he/she calls a scene?
To see everything you have to use a save from 0.88 before you meet Fabio. I wrote it in the last update and warned everyone not to continue playing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-90a-super-alex.44511/post-8785009
It's the same in this update if you play with version 0.90a. Don't go to Jaheem (or save before that and use the save in the next update). If you keep playing and use the save in the next update, you won't see some of the content. As of version 0.90b it is no longer possible to visit Jaheem (it is locked). The unfinished events Elena's phone, Jaheem and so on will come in the next update. I think that in the future there will be no more such mistakes. The only mistake in the last and this update was that Alex forgot to lock the unfinished events. Other than that, everything worked perfectly. However, I warned everyone in this and the last update and sent Alex a message.
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
There are scenes with Fabio and his wife, then the two jobs, one with Ellen and the second with Susan. Then you have to set up the laundry room and show it to Alexandra. Television with Alexandra and Alexandra helps MC masturbate. It was a short update. You should not go to Jaheem (the content is not ready yet) in 0.90 b it is no longer possible. (the placeholder is locked). It will only be possible in the new update.

View attachment 2141819
I did all these things last update. In this like i wrote,one scene

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I did all these things last update. In this like i wrote,one scene
In the last update, you triggered the empty placeholders without content, so you didn't see the scenes in this update because it was marked as triggered. That's why you missed almost all of the content. To see it you have to use save before you talked to Fabio from last update.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
To see everything you have to use a save from 0.88 before you meet Fabio. I wrote it in the last update and warned everyone not to continue playing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-90a-super-alex.44511/post-8785009
It's the same in this update if you play with version 0.90a. Don't go to Jaheem (or save before that and use the save in the next update). If you keep playing and use the save in the next update, you won't see some of the content. As of version 0.90b it is no longer possible to visit Jaheem (it is locked). The unfinished events Elena's phone, Jaheem and so on will come in the next update. I think that in the future there will be no more such mistakes. The only mistake in the last and this update was that Alex forgot to lock the unfinished events. Other than that, everything worked perfectly. However, I warned everyone in this and the last update and sent Alex a message.
View attachment 2143464
that Elenas end content message has been locked behind the 100$ quest for 2! updates now, Jaheem situation - same, so, really - WTF is going on with the coding part? It ain't that complex, even for a beginner, there is a lot of content around to learn from, but this one can't fix the same bugs for what is now, 5-6 months? That is an absolutely unacceptable "development" of a game, and I really really don't understand how anyone can support or defend this crap

it takes whole what 30sec of effort to move that Elenas message trigger from where it is now and confusing 2324242 people, evident by them asking where to get the 100$ in last 50 pages here, to a place where they can be informed that they don't need to search for the 100$, since that is end of content for now, and remove the Jaheem interaction would take even less effort

I'm not even asking for any UI polishing, that this game desperately needs, we're talking about 5min fixes to "content" being released half a year ago!

and, FFS, compress images, 8gb is not acceptable for this, 1,5, maybe 2gb at the most, it isn't fooling anyone, it will simply discourage people from downloading this crap the next time, bringing the possibility of them financially support this project from "maybe, due to some pretty models and renders in the game" down to zero after experiencing the gameplay and having to google and register on pirate forum sites to understand what needs to be done in the game

you see, when people with some brain see zero effort like this with clear aim of trying to milk people out of their hard earned money - that gives them the incentive to pirate thing like these, so others can see how bad it really is and don't get robbed, but if the dev had some conscience, fixed what needs fixing, communicated it in a timely manner, and showed actual improvement from one release to the other, and maybe even some general story progression, I don't dismiss the possibility of actually making a donation once in a while, but at the current rate this project is progressing, all I can say is critique and mockery

and I'm not even a competitor trying to put dirt on someone and promote my thing, I'm not involved in any projects showed in this site, this is just end user frustration, yes, I didn't pay for it, but imagine what I would say if I did, then I'd say how I really feel about this :p

Reactions: Simonys

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply

No, havent met him. Noted I needed to get the certificate from Elenas room, but cant find it. Any tips?
certificate explained on thread so search it.

you need to find carpenter aka fabio to complete laundry room.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes