3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please help ... The task is to go to the toilet, but in the 2 I found there is nothing to do ... The girl's bathroom and the mother's room ... does anyone know how to proceed? Thank you in advance.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Guys, please help ... The task is to go to the toilet, but in the 2 I found there is nothing to do ... The girl's bathroom and the mother's room ... does anyone know how to proceed? Thank you in advance.
There is a guest bathroom between the stairs and the dining room.

Reactions: Ruodger

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
I don't understand what is updated in this version i.e. 0.9a, I loaded from my previous save and cannot find anything new to do, can someone elaborate where the new scenes are updated, do I need to play the game from the beginning, if I do where and when will I encounter the new scenes?

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
For some reason the game switches to a different language in some parts, like greek or russian or something, anyway to fix it? Happens during a couple of scenes the others are in english...

Reactions: StenKilla

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason the game switches to a different language in some parts, like greek or russian or something, anyway to fix it? Happens during a couple of scenes the others are in english...
goto preferences and lock english or whatever language you use.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
was Lucky Mark such a bugfest also when it was being developed?
exactly the same as Amnesia. English was also much worse (that "GAEM OVER"), but I suppose Amnesia's English is better because Deepl has made so much progress in machine translation compared to Google Translate.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes