3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Hey guys!

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this be updated for the latest version?

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
if you only had read previous posts which had told that it works.

still not recommended since at worst save won't work on next version if you buy phone parts.
No need to be a smart ass. I simply overlooked it. My apologies... Also, if the dev would make it easier to earn money, we wouldn't need a fricking hack would we? It just stalls the story instead of helping the flow. This is just my opinion, so don't get all uppity. To me, the thing that makes a good story "good" is flow. As a rule, I avoid walkthrough mods and cheats. I hate them, but in the case of this story, the flow is all screwed up at this point and needs something to fix it or at least allow you to progress and do everything you are supposed to do in that particular update! I.E order phone parts!! If you aren't meant to order any said phone parts, it shouldn't be in the update where it gives everyone fits!!

You see... That is the problem with sandbox games. No matter how good the dev is at crossing the T's and dotting the I's, if the player doesn't do something in a specific order within a set time it borks the flow or holds up progress. I have stuck with this game because I have enjoyed the overall story but the dev seriously needs to make earning money "available" to the MC at the time it is needed. Have you not noticed how off the timing is with that? Geez, there are 381 pages of comments. If only you had read "previous posts" where people have said the exact same thing, I wouldn't be saying it again to you. I am sorry. That was rude I know, buy I just couldn't resist. The irony of it after all is funny.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You see... That is the problem with sandbox games. No matter how good the dev is at crossing the T's and dotting the I's, if the player doesn't do something in a specific order within a set time it borks the flow or holds up progress.
In my opinion, sandbox or adventure style are not the the problem.
There are very good script creation utilities and adventure builders which can be used to create a template.
Hell, the dependencies coule even be created with a ANT script.

The problem is sandbox + episodic release.

These games are better to be played once they are finished. If we want to play single episodes, we have to live with occasional bugs.

Reactions: Boogg

Mate09

Mar 22, 2022
I'd like to say I finished the game but I'm stuck with no money and nothing happening, in this game I'm out.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
if you only had read previous posts which had told that it works.

still not recommended since at worst save won't work on next version if you buy phone parts.
I asked if the modder would update further or not, nothing about whether it works with the current version. I'm waiting for them to answer me, but thank you for your input.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, if the dev would make it easier to earn money, we wouldn't need a fricking hack would we? It just stalls the story instead of helping the flow. This is just my opinion, so don't get all uppity.
i agree with you since buy phone parts has been to-do-list a while and updates are short already, i guess mc finds job when dev decides to allow mc to build his dungeon in basement, options are somewhat limited, gigolo, work at warehouse, massager at spa or something else and only gigolo pays so well that he could buy those parts after 1 day of work.

I'd like to say I finished the game but I'm stuck with no money and nothing happening, in this game I'm out.
well after finishing laundryroom there isn't more to do.

I asked if the modder would update further or not, nothing about whether it works with the current version. I'm waiting for them to answer me, but thank you for your input.
why update since it works still?

Reactions: Boogg

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Wait just about over.
Planning on getting V0.90c Tomorrow.
Hopefully most of the bugs will be fixed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Isn't .90c just a bugfix that prevents you from going to Jazeem (or however he's called)?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Isn't .90c just a bugfix that prevents you from going to Jazeem (or however he's called)?
That was done in v0. 90b
(it's a day late but we ($5 Patreon) can now download v0.90c)

ChangeLog v0.90a:

Story Scenes: 7

New Images: 374

New Animations: 17

ChangeLog v0.90b:

+
Fixed error: Unfinished content can be started. The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem!

+ Added German translation to version 0.90

+ Added Chinese to version 0.80

ChangeLog v0.90c:

+
Corrected errors in the translation display

Reactions: bobbo69
Apr 25, 2022
That was done in v0. 90b
(it's a day late but we ($5 Patreon) can now download v0.90c)

ChangeLog v0.90a:

Story Scenes: 7

New Images: 374

New Animations: 17

ChangeLog v0.90b:

+
Fixed error: Unfinished content can be started. The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem!

+ Added German translation to version 0.90

+ Added Chinese to version 0.80

ChangeLog v0.90c:

+
Corrected errors in the translation display
where the link can you share?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes