3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I got one issue.. the story goes with the issue where he needs to maintain upkeep on his penis and then he never does it. Why write it into the story if you just ignore it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where can i work?
currently? nowhere besides those 2 jobs with fabio. early game? few shifts at that store shop (no pay) and allowing mc's "boss" to rape him (pays 500 bucks). yes mc needs money but currently w/o cheating not possible and cheating quite surely breaks the game.

I got one issue.. the story goes with the issue where he needs to maintain upkeep on his penis and then he never does it. Why write it into the story if you just ignore it?
when he has time to fap? needs to chat with mommy, sisters, do errands, ........ basically last 2 were when blonde sister gave him fleshlight and show and when mommy helped him.

Because the dev is creating this game on the fly, he has no idea of the story whatsoever, no plan and no commitment.
and that wouldn't be far from truth.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Got to a part where you go into Elenas room and scene starts where she is in her wardrobe and the languages goes from english to what I assume is Russian. Any way for me to fix this? or a patch?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Got to a part where you go into Elenas room and scene starts where she is in her wardrobe and the languages goes from english to what I assume is Russian. Any way for me to fix this? or a patch?
as said couple times before go to preferences/options and change language back to english.

Reactions: Rebeldad

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
fabio: that starts when alexandra asks mc to fix up laundry room and then map (at least that partially shown) shows up carpenter location on up-right side of map
Well, thanks to your answer I was able to find the icon... by looking at the source of the game. Then to trace it back a bit.

So, for anyone who want to know how to complete the laundry quest, know that you'll probably have a long way to achieve it because:

1. The icon do not show up before the quest involving Fabio and Amelia start;
  2. The quest involving Fabio and Amelia starts at Rei home;
  3. The access to Rei house will not happen before you found her in the spa;
  4. The spa will not show up before you reach the step 12 of Kate quest;
  5. You'll not reach the step 12 of Kate quest before you reach the step 13 of Elena quest;
  6. Elena quest is annoying, really slow and half of the time it advance because you found her by hazard where she isn't expected to be.
Personally I'm at the step 6 of Kate quest, and 5 of Elena quest, and already bought the dryer and washing machine... Yeah, no, I'll just delete this trash and find a more enjoyable way to waste my time.

TL;DR: The more update have been released when you start playing the game, the deeper you're fucked.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Weird one this lol, I have to buy a part for Elinas phone, but I have no money as I spent it on the washing machine and the dryer, any ideas anyone?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes