3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Weird one this lol, I have to buy a part for Elinas phone, but I have no money as I spent it on the washing machine and the dryer, any ideas anyone?
Yes, wait for the next version.
While - when cheating - it is possible to buy the phone parts now, we are not supposed to do so yet, it's unfinished content.
The furniture was the right decision.
(these are the joys of a sandbox game which is released in pieces)

Also DON'T visit Jazeem (or whatever he's called). That is unfinished content too and will most likely bug your game.

Fun fact: If you cheat money and buy the phone parts, the vendor will thank you for 500$ instead of 100$. After that the story will not continue.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and brittC25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Weird one this lol, I have to buy a part for Elinas phone, but I have no money as I spent it on the washing machine and the dryer, any ideas anyone?
wait until sa decides to employ mc on something.

cheating more money just makes save unplayable on next version most likely.

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
Have tested it... so far so good... maybe it could be little less predictable story... but I know game is in early stage so only few quests are available.... From what I've seen to this update I'd give it 3 stars... it's honest opinion so that's it... :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think we should wait for v.90b
there's c version too i think.

Have tested it... so far so good... maybe it could be little less predictable story... but I know game is in early stage so only few quests are available.... From what I've seen to this update I'd give it 3 stars... it's honest opinion so that's it... :)
yea early stages on sa's standards and other devs would have solved amnesia already and mc had fucked mommy and sisters already. game gets 3 stars from graphics but 1 star on rest.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
other devs would have solved amnesia already and mc had fucked mommy and sisters already.
And other games are twice as long in the development and nothing happened yet *shrug*

Seeing two people shag is easy, games and stories are not needed for that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And other games are twice as long in the development and nothing happened yet *shrug*

Seeing two people shag is easy, games and stories are not needed for that.
depends what devs you mean, i meant those with good reputation.

true that no game and story needed but this story hasn't advanced basically anywhere since mc got released from hospital.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
depends what devs you mean, i meant those with good reputation.
Same here. The reputation depends more on the player's expectations than on the actual quality of a game.
And even if there are some whiners here who do nothing else but complain, SuperAlex still has his fans (or hers, depending on which rumor you believe).

Amnesia had a excellent night scene with Kate. No shagging, sure. But it was done better than anything I have seen so far in other games. I am not into BDSM, but I think the sequence with Rei was done well, also better than most sex scenes in other games, even if it was only a sequence and not interactive as Kate's scene.

I agree however that Amnesia's story development is one of the slower ones, the story progress sometimes is the worst aspect of a update (remember the 'waterglass' update).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1669221184602.png

Hello, friends!

I have finally completed the moving epic. I am now in a warm country in comfort and safety. That's why work on the game is in full swing.

There will be 6 scenes (1 hot) in the upcoming update. So far, 4 scenes and 195 pictures are sposified and rendered.
Also the 0.90c update is out on Steam.
We took your wishes into consideration and decided to make more sex scenes. The emphasis will be on the short stories with minor heroines. Soon we'll create a poll for our most loyal players, where they can choose which of the heroines they would like to see these scenes with first.

Thank you for your support! A big hello to all from sunny Thailand.

__
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow 6 scenes and 1 of those is hot. i think mc and sis goto spa and mc takes hot bath or goes to sauna and rest are just chitchats.

• Haha
Reactions: wd1111

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wow 6 scenes and 1 of those is hot. i think mc and sis goto spa and mc takes hot bath or goes to sauna and rest are just chitchats.
The chitchats ar what I am waiting for. I'd like the story to finally go on.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
b and c versions not leaked
Sometimes I think they make sure that the a-version gets leaked so thy can estimate how many copy the game ^^
Like back in the days, when the copy protection of the game Gods was, that it became a lot harder than the legal version. Many called the help line complaining about the difficulty.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sometimes I think they make sure that the a-version gets leaked so thy can estimate how many copy the game ^^
Like back in the days, when the copy protection of the game Gods was, that it became a lot harder than the legal version. Many called the help line complaining about the difficulty.
possible, today legit players whine on forums why copy protection fried their geforce 4090ti graphic card.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there any other ways to download the walkthrough than using anonfiles which you have to install a scamming program in your PC?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes