3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there any other ways to download the walkthrough than using anonfiles which you have to install a scamming program in your PC?
i dont know what you mean by this i have never encountered anything like this with anonfiles but here is a mega link

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
i dont know what you mean by this i have never encountered anything like this with anonfiles but here is a mega link Mega
Thanks, much appreciated, yeah, it asks me to download an exe. file, that's when I leave the site.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any other ways to download the walkthrough than using anonfiles which you have to install a scamming program in your PC?
You don't need that.
Anonfiles is one of the few that actually offer fast direct downloads without captcha.
They do display third party add content like all others tho. One of those was tempting you to install some adware.
They might not be for long anyway, they tried to work completely without premium option and that caused some serious financial problems. A similar hoster died about a year ago for the same reason.

Btw, you are right. If anyone asks you to download an .exe file, deny it.
But that also means you didn't click the right download link.

Best is to always use a download manager (JDownloader), no matter where you are downloading from.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jdownloader2, just paste link there and start dl. works with anon, mega and gofile and k2cash (and similar) but k2cash captcha (and others with captcha) is still needed to solve and some other hosts.

Reactions: Nemo56

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's new in 0.90 ? Any new hot scenes with the sister ?
if you want brother sister sex then get out of this thread and if you want son mommy sex then get out of this thread or wait that this gets version 5.x or something like that.

closest atm is mommy helping mc to masturbate.

Reactions: Simonys

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
jdownloader2, just paste link there and start dl. works with anon, mega and gofile and k2cash (and similar) but k2cash captcha (and others with captcha) is still needed to solve and some other hosts.
I've been using IDM ( Internet Download Manager ) since about 10 years now, I would never download without it now :)

ValHD

Jan 6, 2021
"In this version of the game,this part of the story is NOT YET AVAILABLE" This message pops up and I can't progress in the game. Can anyone help

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
1669623016200.png
So as i can see, the 2nd last event did happen, and currently STORY_alexandra is 4 , but the last scene isnt triggering automatically somewhy. is there a scene missing ?

Reactions: samielhkb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So as i can see, the 2nd last event did happen, and currently STORY_alexandra is 4 , but the last scene isnt triggering automatically somewhy. is there a scene missing ?
did you do blonde bitch sister's camshow?

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
im not sure whats going on, some peoplen here have reported that you can go to buiilder to make bdsm room, but when i visit it, it tells me that it will be available in next update only

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im not sure whats going on, some peoplen here have reported that you can go to buiilder to make bdsm room, but when i visit it, it tells me that it will be available in next update only
you can if game bugs but you aren't supposed to until 0.91.

Reactions: jaabr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes