3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
nothing besides when groping blonde bitch sis etc.
Lol I meant the actual value stored in ren'py. The cheat menu mod doesn't work with the current release, and the other mod that was with the incest patch was deleted.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
so no spa scene?
Not that I'm aware of. For being a v0.90c, there's remarkably little to do story-wise. Several main quests just end immediately after they begin, and other content is missing as well. Most of the content revolves around Kate, too, but it's mostly small interactions out and about, from what I can see. So, I wanted to mess around with the perv value and see what would happen.

Apr 25, 2022
Not that I'm aware of. For being a v0.90c, there's remarkably little to do story-wise. Several main quests just end immediately after they begin, and other content is missing as well. Most of the content revolves around Kate, too, but it's mostly small interactions out and about, from what I can see. So, I wanted to mess around with the perv value and see what would happen.
ok thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol I meant the actual value stored in ren'py. The cheat menu mod doesn't work with the current release, and the other mod that was with the incest patch was deleted.
might have use in version 11.0 but now no use.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Do you guys think this going to continue to have a femdom humillation route with Elena? Or femdom at all? I choose all the submissive options but she is treating me better and it looks like it's heading towards romance. I don't know this developer, anyone thinks he'll leave an option to be Elena slave in the future? Or is this game future unavoidable romance/maledom with no femdom at all?
Yeah, I was asking myself the same question.. that character is perfect for a femdom path but it seems to me the dev can't see\understand it.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, I hope not, not interested. We already got Rei for that anyway.

Elena seems to be a bitch, but storywise she is just deeply hurt and hopefully will soften more up in time.

Either way ... story comes first. For me it's more important that whatever the scenes are, that they fit the storyline.
I don't want a storyline written around sex scenes but sex scenes integrated into the storyline.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys I'm new to the thread is this game close to last chapter or is it going to go for many more chapters?
many many many many ............... updates to go. could say that this has just barely started.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
Guys i have a problem, i clicked everywhere and i dont get the certificate from elena's wardrobe.
P.S. i know where it should be.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes