3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Seler1an

Feb 11, 2022
Hello i have 2 question's. 1stWhat do i do with jaheem's story and 2nd im stuck at alexandras story "i need to keep doing what the nurse told me to do" any1 got a way out of this?

Thnaks in advance

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello i have 2 question's. 1stWhat do i do with jaheem's story and 2nd im stuck at alexandras story "i need to keep doing what the nurse told me to do" any1 got a way out of this?

Thnaks in advance
Download either V0.90b or V0.90c and replay .
You are now playing parts of the game that are incomplete and any saves from this area will brick future gameplay.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have a problem i download ver v0.90c and i start all over again, i got a quest do to basement i buy two things in the Store but i cannot get the pin on the map for Furniture. Even i talk with the Alexandra to.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
One of the main things that bother me about this game is just how stupid the MC acts
Lets take a look at when he got that evection notice he just stared at it until Elain said oh they sending them earlier and earlier
What does the MC does just gets her cereal then stand there watching her while she fixed her bowl and eats it not saying a word or even talking to her to find out more information
No wonder she thanks he is nothing but a worm and a prevent.
Then he sits down to eat and stares at the eviction notice which is back in the letter.
I would have him talk to her open the evection notice to see how much the debit is.
The whole walk to the hospital was him daydreaming about how he messed up his family this is pointless due to the fact he went over this a few dozen times by then which just makes it look like he is feeling sorry for himself.
He was told before they ate the pizza that he is the man of the house yet he is action like the little boy of the house.
The walk to the hospital could have been him thinking about talking to the doctor to see when he can get a job instead of thinking about all of the problems like the last 20 damn time. He should be thinking about how to get out of the mess.
I feel like half of the game is him just daydreaming about this or that feeling sorry for himself ect.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
I played this game almost 3 years ago, after the end of Lucky Mark and it was without some content at all, so i decided to wait a bit. I saw a bunch of updates and now i tried v 0.9 (90% done i thought, lol) and it is still without content almost at all. Yeah qualitty of pics and animations is very good but damn, almost three years and the story hase only several days, really? The hell is wrong with sheduel like this? I remember previos game "Lucky Mark" and it was so much faster and we had all the way with all beauties, but here we have only hints and one sex scene where some non main chick will drug u and rape u in the basement. Looks like laugh in the face to the player, imho. Also all the girls from Lucky Mark was trully beautiful but here we have at least two of the main girls that looks much worse that some random girls on the background. I was dissapointed.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I am having the issue when I go into Elana's room to get the certificate, all of the text is in Russian on my English version. I had the same issue before with this scene and also with the scene in Rei's house. I started a new game hoping that would fix the issue, but it is still happening. I have read other threads issues with this and the response was to go to the preferences/options and change language back to English. The settings are still in English and changing them to another language and back again does nothing. No matter what language I choose (French or German as well) it is always in Russian. Has anyone found a true fix for this?

Edit/Update: So I continued to troubleshoot the issue and I think I found out at least what was causing my problem. I was using the game, version 0.90c as well as Scrappy's mod for version 0.90c. I removed and reinstalled the game alone without the mod and replayed the Elana scene and the text is now translated to English as it should be. I also tested a previous save from Rei's house and that text was also now in English.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit/Update: So I continued to troubleshoot the issue and I think I found out at least what was causing my problem. I was using the game, version 0.90c as well as Scrappy's mod for version 0.90c. I removed and reinstalled the game alone without the mod and replayed the Elana scene and the text is now translated to English as it should be. I also tested a previous save from Rei's house and that text was also now in English.
not mod's fault, it surfaced on pre-0.90 update and seems that dev didn't fix it.

Reactions: OneLuv

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
not mod's fault, it surfaced on pre-0.90 update and seems that dev didn't fix it.
I did not think it was, although removal did help me through the two bugged sections I had issues with. I reinstalled his mod after I got through the Rei scene and was able to read the text. I have been a long time Patreon supporter of Scrappy, and have never had any issues with any of his mods.

yeah2xuhuh

Jul 25, 2021
Is the english translation for this game significantly better than lucky mark? because that game's translations' unreadable, which ruins the 'experience'.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the english translation for this game significantly better than lucky mark? because that game's translations' unreadable, which ruins the 'experience'.
not played lm yet so can't say but doubt it.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
The translation is not perfect, but is pretty good. I am a native English speaker and had no issues with it.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes