3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Incredible stories continue again, on November 23, the developer said that almost everything is ready for a new update, there is 1 animation and a few pictures left, a month has passed and the developer (considering that he works with the team) has not released anything yet))) When he worked himself, for some reason he managed to release an update every month, as the team appeared and updates began to come out once every 1 year or half a year, incredible productivity)))

jsbgaldao

Oct 13, 2022
Compre la lavadora y la secadora en la tienda y no están en la lavandería de la casa.
Amnesia-v0.90c.
I bought the washer and dryer at the store and they are not in the laundry room at home.
Amnesia-v0.90c.

Last edited:

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Compre la lavadora y la secadora en la tienda y no están en la lavandería de la casa.
Amnesia-v0.90c.
I bought the washer and dryer at the store and they are not in the laundry room at home.
Amnesia-v0.90c.
Until you complete the furniture quest you cannot set up the washer and dryer. (Rough Google Translation: Hasta que complete la búsqueda de muebles, no puede configurar la lavadora y la secadora.)

jsbgaldao

Oct 13, 2022
Hasta que complete la búsqueda de muebles, no puede configurar la lavadora y la secadora.)

¿Cómo compro los muebles?
How do I buy the furniture?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hasta que complete la búsqueda de muebles, no puede configurar la lavadora y la secadora.)

¿Cómo compro los muebles?
use english, rules state that post must have translation to english if used non-english language and moderators can enforce it.

jsbgaldao

Oct 13, 2022
use english, rules state that post must have translation to english if used non-english language and moderators can enforce it.

Sorry

How do I buy the furniture?

jsbgaldao

Oct 13, 2022
on map there should be on top right corner carpenter icon, if not then you need to chat with mommy more. if you get there then you need to do few jobs to get those.

I can't find a way to establish a dialogue with Alexandra to be able to access the furniture

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't find a way to establish a dialogue with Alexandra to be able to access the furniture
it should trigger while in basement or in her room. maybe you have done that discussion. if you have done then on upper right corner of map should be new icon.

i reinstalled the game but somehow the scrappymod and my savegames are still there
if you installed to existing folder then mod exists and saves are in 2 locations \game\saves and \appdata\roaming\renpy\amnesia.

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
For Everybody that don't know how to continue with the "Furniture" because on the map there isn't the icon fo the shop (Top Right Corner of the Map) the solutions is simple....i read old comments but i didn't find a right solution...For Unlock the shop with Fabio & Amelia you simple need to go on with Rei Story, After you Talk with her at Her Home Midday, after that, the Icon of the "Furniture shop" will appears on the Map. After you complete the Laundry, Mom tells to you about Jaheem and you will Unlock the icon of the "Builder".

Last edited:

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
For Everybody that don't know how to continue with the "Furniture" because on the map there isn't the icon fo the shop (Top Right Corner of the Map) the solutions is simple....i read old comments but i didn't find a right solution...For Unlock the shop with Fabio & Amelia you simple need to go on with Rei Story, After you Talk with her at Her Home Midday, after that, the Icon of the "Furniture shop" will appears on the Map. After you complete the Laundry, Mom tells to you about Jaheem and you will Unlock the icon of the "Builder".
ive purchase the washing & dryer machine, talk to alex at her room for 3 days straight at her room on the evening she still hasnt tell me to go buy the furniture, i cant even find rei anymore, it said that i need to find rei but got no clue where or how, do i have to progress another stories first to trigger it? like advance in elena and kate stories?

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
okay quick questions, i downloaded the game from the OP, and i just realized that it came with saves and seems that it came with all the obtained secret renders as well, does it affect or trigger any bugs in the new gameplay?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay quick questions, i downloaded the game from the OP, and i just realized that it came with saves and seems that it came with all the obtained secret renders as well, does it affect or trigger any bugs in the new gameplay?
no.

Reactions: kocu87
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes