3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Oh, my God, such nonsense. Will the New Year festivities subside?! Here recently another developer wrote that he was prevented from releasing the update by angry comments, but here you see, the New Year festivities will subside and only begin to form an update! Seriously?!))) Perhaps the update will be released this week, but maybe in mid-January. God, it's such a shame!

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
ive purchase the washing & dryer machine, talk to alex at her room for 3 days straight at her room on the evening she still hasnt tell me to go buy the furniture, i cant even find rei anymore, it said that i need to find rei but got no clue where or how, do i have to progress another stories first to trigger it? like advance in elena and kate stories?
Yes, you need to unlock the SPA (i don't remember if was Elena or Kate quest or togheter) -> Rei scene there and after you will unlock her House -> Go to talk to her at midday and now you can follow my hint of my 1st post about the Furniture

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, you need to unlock the SPA (i don't remember if was Elena or Kate quest or togheter) -> Rei scene there and after you will unlock her House -> Go to talk to her at midday and now you can follow my hint of my 1st post about the Furniture
kate quest and needs to spy blonde bitch sister to advance on it.

Reactions: Giccone

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
For now our MC is this weak ass kid in a mans body mess that take the joy out of most sexy moments. There were few good moments. Especially animations but so far its still grindy af and searching for damn pencils etc was a damn chore. Especially pencils and the damn laptop. Its a grind fest of a game but "content" is damn good. I don't know if its worth it to be true but at least I have played it a second time, this time without cheating and any bugs. Damn grind fest because I need to skip days so many times it should be possible to do in any location to see all content it offers in a week. Click few times a day x 7 and you see all content for this location. Which to be sure isn't much. Most likely you get one encounter a day in each location.. and thats that. No content in those locations. Sexy moments are far less frequent. Its a shame that this good game has so little to offer. It has one of the best animations and sexy characters but lack of content is apparent.

Reactions: Gordon_79

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Rei, BDSM rapist and... damn I can't remember if there was any. There is much teasing about pussybilities but for now that is it. A little buggy end with breast fondling and helping with "medical" procedure by mom. Finger banging Kate.. for now the sexiest scene of them all. The rest is just teasing and second base at most but not the third.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rei, BDSM rapist and... damn I can't remember if there was any. There is much teasing about pussybilities but for now that is it. A little buggy end with breast fondling and helping with "medical" procedure by mom. Finger banging Kate.. for now the sexiest scene of them all. The rest is just teasing and second base at most but not the third.
i wholly agree and that's why i say that this will reach same numbers as lm.

Reactions: mario1994

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
no just long update cycle and short and dumb updates.
True, but if Kate's finger banging scene is the sexiest of them all it is still one of the best scenes and most realistic ones ever made in Erotic game. I personally have never seen one like this in VN so I am a fan of Dev's skill in making sexy animated scenes.. but besides that I can't tell that I am pleased with both updates or content in them. Especially so with how long one need to wait before a next update is published and content added in it is miniscule compared to time for it. Sooo.. I hold of on being a patreon until he/she fixes this issue. Either faster updates or much bigger and content packed than those few and far in between scenes that does not bring in anything of value to the story. If I could see Kate like scene once every 2 months and a few more less detailed I would be a big fan.

Jun 28, 2020

Side-Story voting.
Hi friends! As I said before, we took your request for more sex scenes into consideration. The main plot is moving along its course (we don't get distracted) and the main heroines are sure to end up in MC bed in a totally unexpected way. So you won't get bored, we decided to diversify the story with little side-quests with secondary heroines.
Which girl will the MC seduce first? It's up to you!
A dizzying story with juicy animations, real passion and crazy fetishes awaits you.
________
Привет друзья! Как я уже говорил ранее, мы приняли во внимание вашу просьбу об увеличении секс сцен. Основной сюжет движется своим чередом (мы не отвлекаемся) и главные героини обязательно окажутся в постеле MC совершенно неожиданным образом. Ну, а пока, чтобы вы не скучали, мы решили разнообразить историю небольшими сайд-квестами с второстепенными героинями.
Кого из девушек первой соблазнит MC? Решать вам!
Вас ждёт головокружительная история с сочными анимациями, настоящей страстью и сумасшедшими фетишами.

Eva won the vote btw.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019

Side-Story voting.
Hi friends! As I said before, we took your request for more sex scenes into consideration. The main plot is moving along its course (we don't get distracted) and the main heroines are sure to end up in MC bed in a totally unexpected way. So you won't get bored, we decided to diversify the story with little side-quests with secondary heroines.
Which girl will the MC seduce first? It's up to you!
A dizzying story with juicy animations, real passion and crazy fetishes awaits you.
________
Привет друзья! Как я уже говорил ранее, мы приняли во внимание вашу просьбу об увеличении секс сцен. Основной сюжет движется своим чередом (мы не отвлекаемся) и главные героини обязательно окажутся в постеле MC совершенно неожиданным образом. Ну, а пока, чтобы вы не скучали, мы решили разнообразить историю небольшими сайд-квестами с второстепенными героинями.
Кого из девушек первой соблазнит MC? Решать вам!
Вас ждёт головокружительная история с сочными анимациями, настоящей страстью и сумасшедшими фетишами.

Eva won the vote btw.
Should always include an option for "Forget side quests, focus main quest".

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes