3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Side-Story voting.
Hi friends! As I said before, we took your request for more sex scenes into consideration. The main plot is moving along its course (we don't get distracted) and the main heroines are sure to end up in MC bed in a totally unexpected way. So you won't get bored, we decided to diversify the story with little side-quests with secondary heroines.
Which girl will the MC seduce first? It's up to you!
A dizzying story with juicy animations, real passion and crazy fetishes awaits you.
________
Привет друзья! Как я уже говорил ранее, мы приняли во внимание вашу просьбу об увеличении секс сцен. Основной сюжет движется своим чередом (мы не отвлекаемся) и главные героини обязательно окажутся в постеле MC совершенно неожиданным образом. Ну, а пока, чтобы вы не скучали, мы решили разнообразить историю небольшими сайд-квестами с второстепенными героинями.
Кого из девушек первой соблазнит MC? Решать вам!
Вас ждёт головокружительная история с сочными анимациями, настоящей страстью и сумасшедшими фетишами.

Eva won the vote btw.
Figures they voted for the girl we already saw a flashback sex scene with

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Main story is moving on."

moving to where? what is main story actually since for sure it isn't mc regaining his memories.

more sex is always nice but sidequests (whole game is just those so far) just delay main quest (whatever it is).

Dec 15, 2020
I need to purchase the stuff for the cellphone parts, how do I win money, , I can't work, I go to the online shopping but therr is just the guy sitting on the chair I can't do more
And how do I complete the room house with Jaheem and that other lady

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need to purchase the stuff for the cellphone parts, how do I win money, , I can't work, I go to the online shopping but therr is just the guy sitting on the chair I can't do more
And how do I complete the room house with Jaheem and that other lady
1. wait for future update if you want to do it legitly aka not breaking game (save) when mc can work.
2. jaheem is future content (not supposed to meet him) and other lady is future content too.
3. if mc finalized laundry room then nothing to do besides tasks possibly missed like spa card and visiting there and meeting rei again and chatting with her.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I agree that she should concentrate on the main quest, which is going nowhere tbh. But i am glad that Eva won, she is almost part of the main quest in my eyes, as his former girlfriend and is pretty hot.

Reactions: Hajtand

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
main quest: recover lost memories. basically 0% progression.
sidequests: various. avg completion ~10%.

Reactions: Hajtand

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
"As I said before, we took your request for more sex scenes into consideration" When he says "more sex scenes" he actually means there was sex in the game? Forgive me If im wrong, but I dont remember a single animated scene with actual sexual intercourse, which is by definition from a dictionary what sex is.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
No kidding. So many fans of these games are obsessed with mundane monogamous relationships for some reason

and Iris is number 2 wtf
and others are obsessed with even more mundane poly relationships. The one can have a story the other is just hurr durr where's my lesbo?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
"As I said before, we took your request for more sex scenes into consideration" When he says "more sex scenes" he actually means there was sex in the game? Forgive me If im wrong, but I dont remember a single animated scene with actual sexual intercourse, which is by definition from a dictionary what sex is.
Yes there was, with his boss from the internet store

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
To anyone on here who wants to vote, you don't need to be a patron to do so. Also the poll is for the top 3 girls not just one

Reactions: Bubilonka

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hi.. There are only three sex scenes in this whole game (1x cunnilingus Eva, 1x fingering Kate, and 1x sex with Rei) ???!!!
or something is not working right for me ?!!.. Thanks !

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi.. There are only three sex scenes in this whole game (1x cunnilingus Eva, 1x fingering Kate, and 1x sex with Rei) ???!!!
or something is not working right for me ?!!.. Thanks !
and 1 sex with 1 of those carpenter's clients, 1 masturbation (using fleshlight) when watching video/stream of bitchy sister and later when thinking about alexandra/mommy and she comes to room to help.

Reactions: Sille
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes