Jul 17, 2020
What's new in 90.c as I installed it n looked every were any help
ChangeLog v0.90a:

Story Scenes: 7

New Images: 374

New Animations: 17

ChangeLog v0.90b:

+
Fixed error: Unfinished content can be started. The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem!

+ Added German translation to version 0.90

+ Added Chinese to version 0.80

ChangeLog v0.90c:

+
Corrected errors in the translation display

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys!

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90a)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90a)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No change money there now so can't change money

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
Apr 21, 2019
Hello does anyone have a less heavy compressed version of the game to download? Since this one is really very heavy, thank you in advance if someone can help me

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
Works for all updates?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes