3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
hmm so I got the shelving but dunno how to buy the dryer/washer. I only have $400 and its selling for $500. The mod tells me to work at store but there is nowhere to work. Im assuming I have to go back to fab after a few days to get work?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need to reset it everytime you play
mine stayed on english after setting it on prev. update (0.88).

hmm so I got the shelving but dunno how to buy the dryer/washer. I only have $400 and its selling for $500. The mod tells me to work at store but there is nowhere to work. Im assuming I have to go back to fab after a few days to get work?
what that note in laundry room says? my mc had 0 bucks on entire update and since he gave money gotten from "rape" to mommy.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
I am also stuck at that point don't know what to do

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am also stuck at that point don't know what to do
I think the right solution would be not to buy the smartphone parts yet, which you probably did.
(really, currently that it should be impossible to do so, so people don't get stuck).
On the previous pages there are several explanations how to cheat some money.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the right solution would be not to buy the smartphone parts yet, which you probably did.
(really, currently that it should be impossible to do so, so people don't get stuck).
On the previous pages there are several explanations how to cheat some money.
it is impossible on 0.90b but players don't read or understand fully what they read and do things they aren't supposed to do cuz dev made game bug so it is possible.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played. The in game guide is CRAP! Confusing and bug filled.

For some reason Alexandra is called IO, or 10 as her name.

The Water to Sip quest completely broke and was never available. It is always in my tasks and unable to be completed.

I cannot work at the Online store anymore. The guy has no options to work anymore. So, I can't buy the phone parts because there is no way to earn money.

I am supposed to do something with assembling furniture for Fabio, but how do you do that? There is no indication in the Hints as to what the hell to do. Well, the map which was poorly designed so that areas are only highlighted when you hover your mouse over them, so you really cant see locations well unless you move your mouse all over. Well, I discovered two new people on the map, and figured out those are the people you need to assemble furniture for at their house. Why did the hints not tell you that? What kind of bullshit is this?

In the scene with Mom and you masturbating, scenes are missing. I get errors with two missing webm files. Looking in the game/images/!story_alexandra/Animations fold, the webm file is there but the game doesn't see it because it is named wrong. If you get this error, rename it to 0_story_alexandra anim 18.webm. Now it works.

The new scene with the mom and masturbating is not in the Scene Gallery.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played. The in game guide is CRAP! Confusing and bug filled. I am supposed to do something with assembling furniture for Fabio, but how to I do that? No indication anywhere as to what the hell to do. I also need 100 bucks to buy parts for a phone, but there is no way to earn money. I cant work at the store anymore, options is never available.
install cheat mod to get money

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So loved the start, that said, Rei disappears cant find a new job, so I complain about the bitchy sis all the time but do nothing? Also way way way to many days skipping trying to get quests moving, as in dead time that could be tightened up since not a lot to do. Also the weird headaches that I found interesting.. are they just gone? And all of this skipping and killing time hope there is some dam action since I just hit a quest to find a bunch of stuff for someone and not having much luck. FYI least favorite GD quest in a game to have some "entertainment" is trying to figure out where the Dev hid shit in a picture.. Dev we do not see the pic the same as you do... so its never ...its right there for us.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
install cheat mod to get money
The cheat mod is for 0.88 not 0.90a. And, the cheat mod I think is what ended up breaking my game in many ways, as I explained in my previous post.

Edit: So I put the 0'88 cheat mod in with 0.90a. It still works, so I added $100 with it. I went to the store and bought the Phone Part. Now, there is nothing more to do. No tasks updated. Nothing. If you go to her room and give her the part, the game says this has not been added yet. So, clearly you aren't meant to do this yet. So, the cheat is pointless.

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So did a search thanks, and a few other things maybe I am using it wrong, but seriously not able to find the items I need, mostly where the F is the item I need in the hospital, someone said its the postits I think, but have been through those rooms GD several times,,maybe I am blind. Can someone do a specific list for all the items and exactly where they are at I am guessing this would solve people asking again. And again if I missed the answer sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 1052895853

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
WEll, least political thing I can think of since I served pretty close to Ukraine once long ago is that lets hope for peace. So the Dev can keep this going... Love the game, but need it farther along left me.. hanging well say!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So did a search thanks, and a few other things maybe I am using it wrong, but seriously not able to find the items I need, mostly where the F is the item I need in the hospital, someone said its the postits I think
The one in the hospital is only available in the evening, at the desk right at the entrance.
You have to find the laptop first (Elena's story) in order to find one of the other items. It's in the same place the item was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit: So I put the 0'88 cheat mod in with 0.90a. It still works, so I added $100 with it. I went to the store and bought the Phone Part. Now, there is nothing more to do. No tasks updated. Nothing. If you go to her room and give her the part, the game says this has not been added yet. So, clearly you aren't meant to do this yet. So, the cheat is pointless.
for umpteent time: player isn't supposed to buy phoneparts yet so when next update 0.10 or 1.0 comes and you try to continue on save where phone parts bought you will get bugged.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
for umpteent time: player isn't supposed to buy phoneparts yet so when next update 0.10 or 1.0 comes and you try to continue on save where phone parts bought you will get bugged.
That option really should havebeen locked. The guy in the store could have had to order them first or something.
It was possible to buy them in 0.88 already, no?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That option really should havebeen locked. The guy in the store could have had to order them first or something.
It was possible to buy them in 0.88 already, no?
yes if had money. shows how good developer sa is. could say that version 0.y just unlocks content on 0.x and adds content which 0.z unlocks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo56

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Hey guys!

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea if you'll continue updating this mod? Thanks in advance!

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes