3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The animations and the scenes and sexual tensions of the scenes really are top tier for this game. But I really think it would benefit the story and dev time and other issues. if it was more of a VN type game as opposed to sandbox

Reactions: LSC82 and operamini

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
The animations and the scenes and sexual tensions of the scenes really are top tier for this game. But I really think it would benefit the story and dev time and other issues. if it was more of a VN type game as opposed to sandbox
true the sandbox isn't even being well implemented, its a huge pain

Reactions: LSC82

melvin

Jul 13, 2017
First off all i need to tell you sorry .
Your Story is slowest as compared to other games . First point is you have 8 GB of files that contains nothing except photos .No sexual contents at all i think you are competing towards fashion business (Monica) that doesn't have end at all but atleast it gives sexual contents and keeps on progressing with the stories . with the games size you have it will end up the whole stories . Kindly figure it out and takes a stories with each characters in these version i got only alexandra and what about the rest and what is "ONUCAHUE UCMOPUU STORY_JAHEEM_PHEONIX=2"

Reactions: miu-miu

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
Why would the dev do that? There's at most 10-15 mins of gameplay in VN form.
The half-assed sandbox gives the illusion that he worked hard on the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Сardboard at the photo booth in the Mall, sticky notes - in the evening go hospital - reception. colored pencils - I am seeking too...
Same place where you found the laptop earlier (so make sure you found the laptop).

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Сardboard at the photo booth in the Mall, sticky notes - in the evening go hospital - reception. colored pencils - I am seeking too...
Search - upper right and search for pencils - I believe they are behind the laptop in the closet in a bedroom - but this has been asked enough times the Search will show you right away where they are! :>)

Awesome+-

Jul 21, 2017
Am I still missing Alexandra hj scene or some jerk off near her?
Had scene with Alexandra and MC watching TV.
In Alexandra's story there is still: Alexandra is very concerned about my health. She wants me to keep doing what the nurse told me to do.
Is it bugged or what do I have to do now?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Am I still missing Alexandra hj scene or some jerk off near her?
Had scene with Alexandra and MC watching TV.
In Alexandra's story there is still: Alexandra is very concerned about my health. She wants me to keep doing what the nurse told me to do.
Is it bugged or what do I have to do now?
at night, go to closet drawer and click fleshlight.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes