3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

krish1587

Nov 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to trigger third jerking off scene with Alexandra?. where or when can I find the girl in robe to talk to trigger this event

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He got paid for "services" rendered, whether he consented to providing those "services" or not.
right.

Can anyone tell me how to trigger third jerking off scene with Alexandra?. where or when can I find the girl in robe to talk to trigger this event
3rd jerking should happen by auto assuning you have completed other tasks like building laundry room. not sure what girl in robe you mean since elena wears robe mostly and then there's that architect.

krish1587

Nov 12, 2018
I am getting this for Alexandra story. Not able to figure out what does it mean? Can Anyone help me with the translation. Capture.PNG

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1681816603368.png
Hello everyone!

Last week we continued with posing the animations. At the moment, we have one animation left to do for the Main Scene. Also we are posing the final sixth scene of the update and we still have about 5-10 animations to create for it.

We have also done a lot of work to change the gameplay of the game, taking into account the feedback and comments. You can see the list of changes below. This is just a part of our upcoming work to improve the quality of the whole game. There is still a lot we want to rework and improve, but this is a big first step towards that goal. I hope you'll like the changes.

ChangeLog v0.92c:

Major changes
+Game size reduced more than twice (using webp and webm format)
+Diary overhaul – new quests and highlights
+New navigation screen at home – quick travel between locations
+Scenes adjustment – skipping (using CTRL or TAB) is paused in front of certain images and animations
+New option to name your save files
Minor changes
+New checks warning you if you haven’t seen all available scenes in the free roam slot.
+Difficult items made easier to find (Kate’s book, panties, arrow on laptop…)
+New option to change relationships for Alexandra and Kate/Elena
+Special dialogue highlights in certain scenes
Bug fixes
+Game freeze during the night masturbation scene - fixed
+Phone crashes - fixed
+Option to buy phone parts for Elena - removed
+Going to Spa before finishing Rei’s story in the mall - fixed
+Missing English translation in the latest Alexandra’s scene - fixed

You can download the actual version of the game here:

Meanwhile, Elena's phone is still broken and she clearly isn't happy about it...
  • Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6
  • Rendered images: 141
  • Posed animations: 18
  • Rendered animations: 12
  • Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so switching to webx had to wait until game got to 10 gigs. there's some logic but it doesn't open to me.

i'm guessing new travelling in home will look like basement map or each location is as pic on screen when gets out of room.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
I need help with the translation everything is in english but just when i go with elena it translate to russian. how can i fix this ?
1681876893530.png

Risael

May 14, 2017
I think I have completed all quests but still this showing. Any help please.
Same thing happening with me also.Any help please?
This is one of the new quests from prologue. It means you have missed scenes during one of the free roam parts of the prologue.

One possible solution is to go watch the talkshow on MC's laptop. If that doesn't help, there's nothing you can currently do to fix that quest. You just have to wait for future updates.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes