3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi friends!
1680981390063.png
1680981666169.png
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the published Special Renders with our beloved Kate!

As you already know, we’ve decided to renew the tradition of publishing monthly Special Renders. For the first month, we chose the character and theme ourselves, but now it's up to you to choose!

The girls will compete for your appreciation every month. You’ll be able to choose the girl you like and use her Special Render as your desktop wallpaper if you wish.

You can vote for the next winner in this post. In the comments you can write your ideas about the themes, locations and fetishes for the girl you choose. We'll definitely take into account all your wishes and see about bringing them to life.

Today you can vote in the category of "The best blonde in AMNESIA".

intermediate status:

Ellen 7%
Eva 22% :)
Joan 10%
Krystal 14%
Elena 32% o_O
Gwen 14%

98 votes total

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
9.1GB ?? any scenes with the mother at least? last time i played around a year+ ago there was nothing, this game is 3 years old..
well actually no but sorta hj, sorta thigh job and titfuck. sexscenes 1 more than year ago.

size is cause dev uses un-optimized pngs so final version will be somewhere around 500 gigs (kidding (mostly)).

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023

Hi friends!
View attachment 2531582
View attachment 2531587
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the published Special Renders with our beloved Kate!

As you already know, we’ve decided to renew the tradition of publishing monthly Special Renders. For the first month, we chose the character and theme ourselves, but now it's up to you to choose!

The girls will compete for your appreciation every month. You’ll be able to choose the girl you like and use her Special Render as your desktop wallpaper if you wish.

You can vote for the next winner in this post. In the comments you can write your ideas about the themes, locations and fetishes for the girl you choose. We'll definitely take into account all your wishes and see about bringing them to life.

Today you can vote in the category of "The best blonde in AMNESIA".

intermediate status:

Ellen 7%
Eva 22% :)
Joan 10%
Krystal 14%
Elena 32% o_O
Gwen 14%

98 votes total
Elena all the way

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1681205737421.png

Hi friends!

Last week we were busy posing animations, and the final scene of the next update.
In the meantime, the apartment is already being renovated! Soon something will be there...
-Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6
-Rendered images: 141
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

duke1989

Sep 7, 2016
I'm the only person who is stucked into this scene? When into this scene the RAM is dramatically increased. I have downloaded the uncompressed version,
and I do not use any mods.
1681239311097.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm the only person who is stucked into this scene? When into this scene the RAM is dramatically increased. I have downloaded the uncompressed version,
apparently are and yes game could use some optimization and proper bugtesting. i got past that just fine.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
every scene in elena room or with rei at her house the conversation turns into russian .. can you please help me with it ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's the new poll it's interesting I was expecting one of those tags to show up at some point :BootyTime:
I just hope Alexandra stays out of this type of content NTR is likely to be with Eva

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
every scene in elena room or with rei at her house the conversation turns into russian .. can you please help me with it ?
if changing languages back and forth doesn't help then no help besides start to learn russian.

Mar 5, 2023
This game is "NOT" fun but a headache to play, saying that I have not played its updates quite recently, therefore it might be different now.
;)
However, when I was frequently trying to play this one, I couldn't figure if the story was even attempting to move forward or just spiraling over and over again endlessly. Making it not fun for me, sadly.:cry:
I want to give it another try but don't want to play it at the same time. :LOL:

Reactions: Piat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is "NOT" fun but a headache to play, saying that I have not played its updates quite recently, therefore it might be different now.
;)
However, when I was frequently trying to play this one, I couldn't figure if the story was even attempting to move forward or just spiraling over and over again endlessly. Making it not fun for me, sadly.:cry:
I want to give it another try but don't want to play it at the same time. :LOL:
it spirals everywhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea mc hasn't actually slept since after getting back from hospital. plot advancing would be nice but that we have to wait "few" updates.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
doesn't he already have sleeping? that is the most lazy ass thing to do in a game, Lucky Mark had too much

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes