3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hoooooooooly crap this game sucks ass, you need a freaking GPS system to find stuff (I tried playing with mod not much better either). Navigation is crap, Map looks awful and you can barely see new locations. Half way through game out of nowhere switched from english to russian for some reason. You have no idea who's who, Fabio, Jaheem who the fuck are they (put some info cards like this bozo is Fabio)? You need to buy things and God knows how you can earn money after first few shifts in online store. What a mess..
This might be of some help,
May give you some hints.
(Please note this is NOT a Walkthrough, but a record of my "Gameplay "
Therefore if you use it , use as a guide/ hint sheet only)

Reactions: hunt005 and Luciuss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, not sure this question has been asked/answered before, but after being done with all quests from last update (Alexandra, Ellen etc.), i still cannot complete Elenas quest to "buy phone parts" cause i cannot get the moey. Is there a way? I go to the online store but theres a guy there and no work at all...
it was possible shortly after that quest came but only if cheated money and possibly broke save too. gotta wait "couple" updates until mc finds job.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1680449439025.png

Greetings to everyone who plays our fascinating visual novel! Today I’d like to tell you about Kate, one of the main characters in the game.

As you know, Kate recently broke up with her boyfriend and that has seriously affected her emotional state. She feels a lot of pain and sadness, and it's hard for her to cope with her feelings.

In the game, you can get to know Kate better and find out how she deals with her problems. You'll be able to support her when she needs it, and here you'll find clues about Kate's personality to make the right choices and get good rewards.

Kate is one of our favorite characters. We're sure you'll love her as much as we do. Thank you for playing our game, and we wish you a pleasant time!

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
May give you some hints.
Therefore if you use it , use as a guide/ hint sheet only)
Thanks I already finished the game, but it really is a mess. Renders are great tho, but everything else not so much..

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and cxx

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The last quest with the mother is still in russian
If you are talking about the entry in the diary. I read a few pages back that it is just a "Place holder"
And it means that we have done all the events for now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1680532012576.png

Aloha!

My old patrons probably remember special posts called “Special Renders” with a girl of the month. We’ve decided to renew this great tradition, so that the beginning of the week would be truly pleasant.
For new patrons: Special Render is an image of high resolution based on the motives of the game. You can use it as a wallpaper or to just enjoy the creativity of our artists. This time, the girl of the month was chosen by our artist. But next time it’s up to you! Monthly beauty contest based on our game Amnesia is now in session. And the jury? You! More details at the end of the week.

And in the meantime, so that you wouldn’t be bored, Kate sends her greetings from her Friday night at the bar. She will be waiting for you all week, and she’ll appear in front of you in the most interesting and various roles.

Follow our page and you’ll get to find out where else Kate has gone and what clothes (or not) she wore.

Best wishes, Super Alex!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1680613293035.png

Hello everyone!

It’s been two weeks since the latest update release, and we already want to please you with some good news.

First of all, in two days we’ll release the latest update with all fixes on Steam!
Secondly, we’re actively working on the next update v0.93:
-Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6
-Rendered images: 141
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

Besides that, we also have a few surprises for you this month! Follow us on Patreon.

All the best, Super Alex.

----------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
6 scenes? wow.

my guess 2 masturbation (once alone and 1 with mommy), 2x meeting with ellen and 1 with rei and with either of sisters.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
I may give you some hints.
Therefore if you use it, use it as a guide/ hint sheet only)
This is fantastic work mate, I followed this and finished everything perfectly. Thank you.

Reactions: Ahchi

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
View attachment 2517420

Aloha!

My old patrons probably remember special posts called “Special Renders” with a girl of the month. We’ve decided to renew this great tradition, so that the beginning of the week would be truly pleasant.
For new patrons: Special Render is an image of high resolution based on the motives of the game. You can use it as a wallpaper or to just enjoy the creativity of our artists. This time, the girl of the month was chosen by our artist. But next time it’s up to you! Monthly beauty contest based on our game Amnesia is now in session. And the jury? You! More details at the end of the week.

And in the meantime, so that you wouldn’t be bored, Kate sends her greetings from her Friday night at the bar. She will be waiting for you all week, and she’ll appear in front of you in the most interesting and various roles.

Follow our page and you’ll get to find out where else Kate has gone and what clothes (or not) she wore.

Best wishes, Super Alex!

---------
Is it my illusion? Kate's legs are longer than those in the game

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes