3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
It seems you've patched the game with some bugged (walkie?) mod that screws up translation. It's been mentioned in the thread before, that the mod is bugged, don't use it.
I encountered only a few short sentences or single words that had no matching translation. Not sure any more where they were exactly.
I wasn't aware that these type of mods could interfere this way with the game, but it makes sense. And you're right, the mod page comments say that it works fine without it. Might actually go back and finish the current version of the game without it (seem to have still some spicy scenes to watch!). I actually don't know why I even used it, had the guide open all the time already...

Thanks for the info!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I wasn't aware that these type of mods could interfere this way with the game, but it makes sense. And you're right, the mod page comments say that it works fine without it. Might actually go back and finish the current version of the game without it (seem to have still some spicy scenes to watch!). I actually don't know why I even used it, had the guide open all the time already...

Thanks for the info!
Removing the mod, scene with Mom is still in Russian for me. Really sick of this stuff with this game frankly. It's a mess.

What is utterly ANNOYING as all hell is the forced long "down then up? slow views of the character. You cant click past it. Drives me nuts.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Removing the mod, scene with Mom is still in Russian for me. Really sick of this stuff with this game frankly. It's a mess.

What is utterly ANNOYING as all hell is the forced long "down then up? slow views of the character. You cant click past it. Drives me nuts.
I doubt you can actually remove the walkie patch. I bet it overwrites original files. Maybe not in case you haven't extracted original scripts from the rpa.
You might have to extract the game from the original zip to get the clean version.

Yes, Scrappy's mod actually requires original rpa files to be extracted and then overwrited by the patch, so you have to extract the game again from the zip to get the clean version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Pretty cool game. Ngl. Sadly far from finished, but then again. Some good promise for the future when I completely forgot about all the content. Bookmarked it for later.
The scene with the older sister asleep in bed...

1b323e692c3b117c036a2c9c0d1f44f1-1389770847.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecularGoodness

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
I doubt you can actually remove the walkie patch. I bet it overwrites original files. Maybe not in case you haven't extracted original scripts from the rpa.
You might have to extract the game from the original zip to get the clean version.

Yes, Scrappy's mod actually requires original rpa files to be extracted and then overwrited by the patch, so you have to extract the game again from the zip to get the clean version.
I had zero-issues. Used the zz-translate incest patch/regex-mod and everything worked out fine for me. No russian (besides two buttons or so) and there are like 3-4 instances where 'son' was still 'friends son'. Besides that zero flaws from start to finish.

And what do you mean you can't skip the animations? I could do that just fine :/
Why would you want to skip them anyways? Isn't it the whole point of the game to get to the sexy shots?

Edit: I checked into the mod. Seems it's a walkthrough mod or something? Why even bother... it's hardly a game requiring a completionist guide. Seems like a wrong way of going about things, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Hi, I don't know how to make Kate's story go further after convincing her to go out with MC.
I read that I need to go to the Spa but it just won't appear, does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance ;)

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
I have downloaded and used it before, it does not contain all the details and does not tell you what features to use or not to use
Then I would suggest you read it slowly, as the instructions are all there. If I had to hazard a guess you're going straight for the skirt lift when given the option, instead of delaying it until the the third time. As per Ahchi's quote
Not time yet. Not time yet. Lift up Skirt.

Hi, I don't know how to make Kate's story go further after convincing her to go out with MC.
I read that I need to go to the Spa but it just won't appear, does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance ;)
You can't advance her story as anything further hasn't been built into the game yet. The only other thing you could do is the basement scene, but that requires you completing the laundry/furniture quest as part of Alexandra's story.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
I think there was only one scene with Kate? When did you take her to his room?
You find her drinking in the living room, she gets drunk and you're given the option to take her to her room or the mc's room. The latter gives the option to 'play' with her.
Were there any other scenes with Kate?
The latest version has a scene with her in the basement, but you need to have completed the laundry room quest which is part of Alexandra's story.

Jan 17, 2023
You find her drinking in the living room, she gets drunk and you're given the option to take her to her room or the mc's room. The latter gives the option to 'play' with her.

The latest version has a scene with her in the basement, but you need to have completed the laundry room quest which is part of Alexandra's story.
What's the scene with her?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just downloaded V0.92a and started playing from end of V0.90c.
But there is a BIG problem! The "Dairy" is broken! it has not updated from end of V0.90c !
therefor it shows that all quest are completed and is now showing any new quests.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
How to increase money without cheats in game? Because when I use money to complete quest of washing machine I can't able to complete Elena phone part quest because of no money.

Reactions: Zesalut

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
For 1 quest i need to find a sink, sound stupid but what do i need to.
I wend to the batchroom but i cannot click the sink, do i need to buy one ?

Last edited:

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a ported Android version for this game? If there isn't, does anyone know someone who can? I tried the pc compressed version with Joiplay but it didn't work.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes