3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
9gb, 3 years old game and you get to fuck a fleshlight...
People paying for this are SUCKERS.
I still salute the one sacrificing his hard earned money so that everyone can witness this train crash.
well fleshlight isn't that hard for dick as normal wanking (just assumption).

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I started playing this game today, because I said that in three years there would be a lot of content. But I'm very upset... 3 years and no sex!

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
told ya when preview pics came.

have you gotten spa card and visited at spa and met rei? if not then use that damn search to see steps required.

well this was quite a while on hold sorta and then got remake and then outside 1st few versions 2-5 mins updates.
Yes she did, she always stop me when lifting her pocket

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
How can i complete " wash my face " in minor tasks list ?

could someone help me get to this scene either through the console, since it was bug for me

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I went into the game with an open mind, after seeing some of the criticism of it and the dev. Disregarding continuity problems with some choices and translation errors, as soon as the "open world" hit, it went from intriguing to hella frustrating.

It's a shame, I quite liked many parts of it before. The apparent mystery, the scenes/characters or the occasional intense moment with underlying fitting music. Hell, even the heavy internal monologue.

I'll give the game some (years?) more time and come back later, hoping to see it cleaned up and. (Because that always works so well with this type of game...)

Reactions: Michel Mak

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Latest scenes with Elena and Alexandra weren't translated to English even if changing the language on preferences or reloading the game, loved the animations and girls but I hoped there was more actual content with the main girls (and not with a fleshlight)
All the scenes seem to be translated, alright. The latest one with Elena seems to be the one after she came back from some party where she says that her phone screen is broken.

screenshot0001.jpg

The latest one with Alexandra seems to be the freaky masturbation scene

screenshot0003.jpg

It seems you've patched the game with some bugged (walkie?) mod that screws up translation. It's been mentioned in the thread before, that the mod is bugged, don't use it.
I encountered only a few short sentences or single words that had no matching translation. Not sure any more where they were exactly.

I started the game from the beginning with the previous update and finished with the latest one. Old saves were too messed up already to be useful with any of the newer updates with too many old bugs bugging them.

Reactions: Aviz87

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have downloaded and used it before, it does not contain all the details and does not tell you what features to use or not to use
Try this,

[Restroom]. Look at Eva. Look down (+ Perv).
"Ok, I won't peek".
XXX<<<Q-SAVE>>>XXX
EITHER
Turn away. (- 2 Perv)
{Task Complete: Date with Eva}.
OR
XXX<<<RELOAD>>>XXX (My Choice)
Look at breast. touch softly. Nipple. Stop. Continue.
Kiss. "Word, I swear". Kiss(Lips). Kiss(Neck)
Not time yet. Not time yet. Lift up Skirt.
Take no refusal and lick. Suck. Take a break.
Lick belly. "Let me just please you".
Lick. Kiss. Lick. Check. Fondle pussy.
Kiss Major lips. Kiss clitoris. Take off panties.
{Gallery Scene 4 unlocked}
{Recevied Eva panties}
{Task Complete: Date with Eva}.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes