3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Where do I buy the furniture from, I have the washer and dryer, had a look on the map I only have 3 icons, the hospital, shopping centre and home, So confused

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where do I buy the furniture from, I have the washer and dryer, had a look on the map I only have 3 icons, the hospital, shopping centre and home, So confused
carpenter, how to unlock it has been explained couple times so use search.

Sithma

Jul 16, 2018
It is in the high part of the map, but it might be better search for it during the night, because with the change of light the various icons are more visible; maybe less difficult to see is a better choice of words.
it's not there.. I tried everything but no icon on the map that i can click on

liodos

Feb 19, 2019
next update in 3 months maybe..deveeloper need to speed up if he want to earn more patrons..maybe update every month?if he can do this i ll be his patron..but it is a quality game

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get a full scene in the toilet at the first date with Eva in version [v0.92a] , I tried everything and didn't get it, Is there a walkthrough mod or walkthrough for this version

Husanga

Mar 21, 2022
I'm playing Amnesia-version_0.92a and it runs perfectly but,...
when i save and try to call that salvo the game crashes.

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
Latest scenes with Elena and Alexandra weren't translated to English even if changing the language on preferences or reloading the game, loved the animations and girls but I hoped there was more actual content with the main girls (and not with a fleshlight)

Last edited:
Reactions: thetunisian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
told ya when preview pics came.

Can't find furniture or fabio
it's not there.. I tried everything but no icon on the map that i can click on
have you gotten spa card and visited at spa and met rei? if not then use that damn search to see steps required.

...how does this game have so little content or story three years into development?
well this was quite a while on hold sorta and then got remake and then outside 1st few versions 2-5 mins updates.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes