3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Is there a ported Android version for this game? If there isn't, does anyone know someone who can? I tried the pc compressed version with Joiplay but it didn't work.
I played it with joiplay. Try using the new joiplay version from their official site and don´t forget to download the renpy addon. If you want to play the game, I would recommend to download the walkthrough mod, but the game is a waste of time tbh.

Reactions: Mike D123123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I don't know how to make Kate's story go further after convincing her to go out with MC.
I read that I need to go to the Spa but it just won't appear, does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance ;)
unlocking spa is quite a long path but lucky for you how to do that is posted somewhere on this thread.

How to increase money without cheats in game? Because when I use money to complete quest of washing machine I can't able to complete Elena phone part quest because of no money.
you can't until later (read: much).

Is there a ported Android version for this game? If there isn't, does anyone know someone who can? I tried the pc compressed version with Joiplay but it didn't work.
nope but you could request it on proper subforum but generally not worth it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Just a heads-up to you guys, there is a problem with walkthrough mod or the cheat mod, don't know exactly which one coz I had both of them patched. The text all of a sudden turn to Russian. I felt that it is quite important to keep the walkthrough mod so I made another copy of the game without the above mentioned patches but only kept the i-patch(this fixed the language problem). It needs to be fixed coz it is very tedious to do this for every update. If anyone knows exactly which patch causes trouble let me know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a heads-up to you guys, there is a problem with walkthrough mod or the cheat mod, don't know exactly which one coz I had both of them patched. The text all of a sudden turn to Russian. I felt that it is quite important to keep the walkthrough mod so I made another copy of the game without the above mentioned patches but only kept the i-patch(this fixed the language problem). It needs to be fixed coz it is very tedious to do this for every update. If anyone knows exactly which patch causes trouble let me know.
wt-mod prolly but unless you want to know what mommy and mc and mc and nurse talked then don't bother.

Reactions: The Revenant

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Hi, I don't know how to make Kate's story go further after convincing her to go out with MC.
I read that I need to go to the Spa but it just won't appear, does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance ;)
Never mind, I had to make Elena's quest line progress. Once She caught the MC spying her, it was possible to find her Spa certificate in her wardrobe.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I doubt you can actually remove the walkie patch. I bet it overwrites original files. Maybe not in case you haven't extracted original scripts from the rpa.
You might have to extract the game from the original zip to get the clean version.

Yes, Scrappy's mod actually requires original rpa files to be extracted and then overwrited by the patch, so you have to extract the game again from the zip to get the clean version.
When I get a new version of the game, it is fresh. Every time. I got a fresh copy, no mods at all, now the new scene is in english.

And what do you mean you can't skip the animations? I could do that just fine :/
Why would you want to skip them anyways? Isn't it the whole point of the game to get to the sexy shots?
I didn't say animations. I said the "pan from down to up" view that is forced that lasts upwards of 30 seconds sometimes. You understand? A sexy shot is the entire image, not showing their feet and then ending with their face, with no way to skip over it or speed it up. I personally cant stand when they do it in Renpy games, it's always WAY too slow.

Edit: I checked into the mod. Seems it's a walkthrough mod or something? Why even bother... it's hardly a game requiring a completionist guide. Seems like a wrong way of going about things, but that's just my opinion.
Have you actually played this game? If you did then you would know the in game "walkthrough" is utterly crappy and confusing half the time. It's also not very informative. It's why if you read through the forums of this game it is FULL of people asking what to do. This is why the walkthrough mod is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kay1611

Nov 24, 2022
Incest patch don't work is that normal ? Anyone have a fonctionnel patch ?
And why during sex scene there is no animation and some bug ?

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just done V0.91a.
looking at one of the (New)animations at night when Alex does not help you,
where you think/remember hot scene to help you.
I think we got a little clue,
Though hard to see, I think when we dropped the spoon under the dinning table,
we where suppose to take a closer look at Kate,
And Alex remembering us doing so.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Hey guys, not sure this question has been asked/answered before, but after being done with all quests from last update (Alexandra, Ellen etc.), i still cannot complete Elenas quest to "buy phone parts" cause i cannot get the moey. Is there a way? I go to the online store but theres a guy there and no work at all...

• Angry

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys, not sure this question has been asked/answered before, but after being done with all quests from last update (Alexandra, Ellen etc.), i still cannot complete Elenas quest to "buy phone parts" cause i cannot get the moey. Is there a way? I go to the online store but theres a guy there and no work at all...
can't be done yet.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Hoooooooooly crap this game sucks ass, you need a freaking GPS system to find stuff (I tried playing with mod not much better either). Navigation is crap, Map looks awful and you can barely see new locations. Half way through game out of nowhere switched from english to russian for some reason. You have no idea who's who, Fabio, Jaheem who the fuck are they (put some info cards like this bozo is Fabio)? You need to buy things and God knows how you can earn money after first few shifts in online store. What a mess..

Reactions: Aelth
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes