3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is there no linux version for 0.92 a? 0.91 a ran on both linux/windows .
dunno about compressed but uncompressed should run on linux unless .sh is needed but you can take that on previous version if needed.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
went to the room were the pills serpose to be what the reseption said n went there to the room but nothing happened look all round the room but could not find anything any help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont know if anyone needs this but i did not see the official walkthrough for the latest update be posted here before so here it is
needs since ingame hints are mildly said vague.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
in the latest version, the scene with mom in a black dress when she opens the pills Mason gave home to sleep and nothing happens in the morning?

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
в последней версии сцена с мамой в черном платье, когда она открывается? таблетки Мейсону отдал и домой спать, а утром ничего не происходит?

in the latest version of the scene with mom in a black dress, when does it open? I gave the pills to Mason and went home to sleep, but in the morning nothing happens?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in the latest version of the scene with mom in a black dress, when does it open? I gave the pills to Mason and went home to sleep, but in the morning nothing happens?
for me it happened when started this update. did you do previous thing with her?

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
for me it happened when started this update. did you do previous thing with her?
да делал первая вечером вторая утром. после мейсана утром открывается спальня александры и пишет "Александра=7 " и после ничего не происходит . может сохранения не надо было переносить?
Yes, I did the first in the evening and the second in the morning. after meisan, Alexandra 's bedroom opens in the morning and writes "Alexandra = 7 " and after that nothing happens. maybe the saves didn't have to be moved?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, I did the first in the evening and the second in the morning. after meisan, Alexandra 's bedroom opens in the morning and writes "Alexandra = 7 " and after that nothing happens. maybe the saves didn't have to be moved?
have you completed washroom etc?

Makuzi

Apr 7, 2020
How can I buy the phone parts, I don't have any money at the moment. Is there a way to make some money?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes