3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
You guys expect too much, don't expect an hour of game play, that's not gonna happen!
I was talking about the model. It's fucking terrible.

For the game itself i don't care, i know dev is a turbo milker from is previous "game". Not worth it.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Chances of US getting the leak before 10 or 5 USD tier is low . wait till May 15 to 20 .Likely that time we will get the game here.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Friend of Alex bullsht. This game shouldn't be paid to play at all because the dev is lazy and deceitful. Like how much content is there in each update? Why are all the girls getting one or two weak teases, and not to mention each update taking more than 2 months long to release. No, this game does not deserve to be supported at all, as they are just continuously baiting and untrustworthy. They really need to be taught a lesson they won't forget again to be honest. If you ask then what an example of a proper visual novel is: It is something like Lust theory where they have continuous nudity every part of the story and plenty of sex scenes including X-ray modes. Plus they are divided into episodes.
I have supported Alex for several years at the highest level See screenshot and will continue to do so.... I loved the old game Lucky Mark.
Screenshot_63.png

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
personally the only way i think to support this game while getting your money worth is via steam . you pay like 5-10$ one time and you get all future updates for free every 2 months . seems like a decent deal to me .

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I guess there's still no shagging in this game and nothing with the ex gf again?
Maybe 2024 it will be better :HideThePain:

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Damn, i understand not uploading the game yet here, but not telling us what the new content is seems just kinda mean

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
I have supported Alex for several years at the highest level See screenshot and will continue to do so.... I loved the old game Lucky Mark.
View attachment 2600581
Since you are his patron, please ask him why there are so many dialogues in every update without English translation? conversation with Elena, the whole Spa scene...
I have the Steam version and unfortunately there is no possibility to ask questions to Alex

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes