3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Since you are his patron, please ask him why there are so many dialogues in every update without English translation? conversation with Elena, the whole Spa scene...
I have the Steam version and unfortunately there is no possibility to ask questions to Alex
After each start and load, try again to select the English language. And what's important, don't use a mod.
Screenshot_66.png Screenshot_67.png Screenshot_68.png Screenshot_70.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn, i understand not uploading the game yet here, but not telling us what the new content is seems just kinda mean
I so hope it's the phone. But I think Lex will get most attention attention again. However ... one of the progress reports mentioned that one sequence was shortened and as I remember it that was not about Alexandra.

guys,Ale in my words is Mc’s mom,not dev,ok?
Depends on the context. Knowing Ale ... not the ingame charakter. Screwing Ale ... most likely the ingame character, but of course we can't know for sure.

Reactions: Cirilla1253

jjjjmmm

Aug 10, 2021

Greetings to everyone who plays our fascinating visual novel! Last time you learned a little more about in our Patreon post, and then there was an interesting surprise in the form of a Special Renders where you got to enjoy Kate to the fullest.
This time Elena won the vote. Today we're going to introduce you to her in a more decent way, and then during the week you can enjoy the more exciting views of her assets.
As you already know, Elena is the meanest bitch of all the female characters in the game. But what made her that way? Why does she hate the MC so much? And what karmic punishment awaits her for her behavior?
Read a little summary in today's profile of Elena. Here you will find clues about Elena's personality, in order to deal with her difficult character and make the right choices to be rewarded for them. And of course, you can get to know this character even better by playing Amnesia!
Thank you for playing our game, and we wish you a good time!
_____
Приветствуем всех, кто играет в нашу увлекательную визуальную новеллу! В прошлый раз на нашем Patreon вы узнали чуть больше о , а затем вас ждал интересный сюрприз в виде серии Special Renders, где вы смогли насладиться Кейт в полной мере.
На этот раз по итогам голосования победила Елена. Сегодня мы познакомим вас с ней в рамках приличия, а затем, в течение недели, вы сможете насладиться тайными видами на её достоинства.
Как вы уже знаете, Елена самая стервозная сучка из всех женских персонажей в игре. Но что сделало её такой? Почему она так ненавидит ГГ? И какое кармическое наказание её ждёт за своё невежество?
Читайте небольшое самери в сегодняшней анкете Елены. Здесь вы будете находить подсказки о характере Елены, чтобы совладать с её непростым характером и совершать правильные выборы, чтобы получать за них достойное вознаграждение. А более подробно с этой героиней вы можете познакомиться, сыграв в Amnesia!
Спасибо, что играете в нашу игру, и желаем вам приятного времяпровождения!
Текст на картинке:
Младшая из дочерей Александры. Не принимает никаких правил и бросает вызов любым авторитетам. Но, несмотря на свой, на первый взгляд, стервозный характер является очень чувствительным и хрупким человеком. Выражает себя через подростковое бунтарство.
Считает причиной своих проблем ГГ. Из-за того, что на его лечение семья потратила все деньги, Елена лишилась привычной богатой жизни. Также считает ГГ виновным в том, что она не поступила в колледж и из-за этого рассталась со своим парнем, который туда поступил. Теперь ей приходится крутиться самой, чтобы заработать денег.
Мечтает о богатой и успешной жизни, надеется, что станет супермоделью и сможет зарабатывать на своей красоте. Елена очень целеустремленная и принципиальная, даже вопреки её скверному характеру.

Reactions: The D0n

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
Reactions: Lukumoide

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
It seems our "Rich High Class Patron" here got offended by my honest and insult-less comment. He has reported and removed my comment about criticizing the game since he is a "friend" of the dev. He couldn't stand when the truth was spoken and it hurt "his feelings and ego" so much that he ask to remove the comment as off-topic lmao. Probably used his own rich money to silence me lol. People like him is why young people turn to support the reds for equality. Really sad. Is that what rich people do to silence people who make them look bad with the truth. Truth hurts and it triggers you. Btw the post still up if anyone want to see what was removed. Look I don't judge what you do with your million-dollar bank account, but yeah better to support real hardworking honest creators or the homeless and the hungry, dear biased sir. Nice he is hurt again @lukamoida

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It seems our "Rich High Class Patron" here got offended by my honest and insult-less comment. He has reported and removed my comment about criticizing the game since he is a "friend" of the dev. He couldn't stand when the truth was spoken and it hurt "his feelings and ego" so much that he ask to remove the comment as off-topic lmao. Probably used his own rich money to silence me lol. People like him is why young people turn to support the reds for equality. Really sad. Is that what rich people do to silence people who make them look bad with the truth. Truth hurts and it triggers you. Btw the post still up if anyone want to see what was removed. Look I don't judge what you do with your million-dollar bank account, but yeah better to support real hardworking honest creators or the homeless and the hungry, dear biased sir. Nice he is hurt again @lukamoida
I think that everyone should have their opinion and be able to express it. Therefore, you were wrong to claim that I had anything to do with the deletion of your message.

Reactions: Nemo56 and Longjohn

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What were the "first four words" of your other post!
While it is fine to criticise the game or the developer on the forum,
You started off by attacking/insulting another user instead.
Which IS against the forum rules.

And by contents of the above post, You really need to calm down.
I know WHO did report you, and it was NOT lukumoida.
It was I.

Please refrain from attacking/insulting other users of this forum.
Ps Goodbye, you're blocked.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Woher weiß der dass du reich bist ??? How does he know that you are rich ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes