3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
Version 92c was nothing but a bugfix right? Well it is telling me to look around at the hospital on the second floor and I think that I had thst same instruction on Version 92b and completed it then so why is it asking the same thing now? Oh, I am also NOT using a mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Version 92c was nothing but a bugfix right? Well it is telling me to look around at the hospital on the second floor and I think that I had thst same instruction on Version 92b and completed it then so why is it asking the same thing now? Oh, I am also NOT using a mod.
has new content but dunno what.

BDI

May 23, 2017
just look at changelog in OP.
It says new quests added and I have been through that hospital 2nd floor in every room, in the morning, mid day, evening, and night, still unable to find anything. The last thing I found was the medicine in the last update.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
not sure what was supposed to be different from 0.9a and 0.9c,but i found nothing different at all. Am i missing something

Hardtime

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know if I'm just stupid but I can't find if anyone have had this problem. None of the animations are triggering for me, I instead have to click through static images when the animation is supposed to play. Basically skipping all action. Is there a way to fix this? I have a lot of crashes as well but if I just change some image names from .webp to .png or .jpg it works since that is what the code is looking for.

Jan 3, 2019
I don't know if I'm just stupid but I can't find if anyone have had this problem. None of the animations are triggering for me, I instead have to click through static images when the animation is supposed to play. Basically skipping all action. Is there a way to fix this? I have a lot of crashes as well but if I just change some image names from .webp to .png or .jpg it works since that is what the code is looking for.
It's strange, I didn't have such a problem.

doopler

Jun 19, 2019
Like chapters in a book, i think finding out what happens is the best part. So waiting is part of the story. Patience works better for something you know is coming out, rather than being disappointed it doesn't come out at all which is the case for alot of the VNs on this site.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Can't blame 'em, I wouldn't be wasting $20 when there more worthy devs deserving it.
Tiny updates with long gaps between on average and fuck all action really.
I just want the ex to be part of it and get banged good.

Reactions: Piat and Valdazz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes