3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Any actual sex in this update? Or more teasing as usual?
Nope, in all honesty not really worth the time ... short update but nothing big ... so next update it is ... (I hope) .

I love the models and where the story is going but it's really slow pacing with updates and it seems relationships are a real pain to get fixed (but then again they also are sometimes in real life ;-))

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
It was the same with his other game Lucky Mark. I pledge at that time for some time but it was everything mainly teasing stuff. While I really liked the game itself the biggest problem was Super Alex approach to sexual relations with the main characters.
It was multiple years of implementing teasing and then basically in one single update --> get together in bed --> just 1-2 scenes with the main characters --> the end. Congratulation.
The thought process was like now that the protagonist got in the girls pants one time there is nothing more to do and tell. He "won" because the main goal was to get together with them for like one time. The problem which this leads to is that there are veeeery few actual scenes with the main girls. I think the thought process there is just wrong.
I at the moment dont expect anything else from this game.

Which is very sad because I see a lot potential here.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
the dark outlines on the characters is.... off-putting. And personally I just don't like the sandbox elements. it just slows down the story, click here... click there...

well anyway wish the dev good luck. peace

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stuck on act 2 - click on chair to sit but (cant click it ?) only there is to watch nurses leg nothing more :confused:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here's an my updated "Gameplay"(Includes V 0.93a) if any wants a guide,
Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.
(Small Update, Took me longer to write the Gameplay (with two fingers) that to play the game)
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, I liked this update, although the bossy mom is rather annoying, I have faith in our hero to tame her in time.... I mean before the game finishes....
Anyway, as all of the items in the task list are red written , it means we 're waiting for the next one...

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes