3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey all. Are the pills actually in room 210? Can’t find them…at all
Kate took the bdsm mag…are we supposed to find it somewhere again?
Thanks a lot…hope everyone’s having a great day

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I purchased a cheat in steam, I can share it with you, this cheat is very detailed, but it is only up to 9.0 before the cheat.

Google Drive
why for god sake, somone would purchase a cheat in steam ?????? wtf is wron with those ppl nowdays .... ?
there is a mod .. a FREE mod, that literaely tells u in detal what to do .....there is a site where u can upload everykind of save from games to edit them in case for gold reputation and all other shit .....
so why in gods name somone buys a cheat for an unfinished game from a dev, that literarely scams ppl since 4 years. by bringig 2 minute game play updates, instead of doing his job and providing a propper finished game ?

i realy realy start to doubt nowdays, that ppl are able to use there brain .
i dont mean it in a bad way or as trolling , iam totaly serious ...
this game dose not need a cheat, it does not need a mod either to explain the task that are in game

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
why for god sake, somone would purchase a cheat in steam ?????? wtf is wron with those ppl nowdays .... ?
there is a mod .. a FREE mod, that literaely tells u in detal what to do .....there is a site where u can upload everykind of save from games to edit them in case for gold reputation and all other shit .....
so why in gods name somone buys a cheat for an unfinished game from a dev, that literarely scams ppl since 4 years. by bringig 2 minute game play updates, instead of doing his job and providing a propper finished game ?

i realy realy start to doubt nowdays, that ppl are able to use there brain .
i dont mean it in a bad way or as trolling , iam totaly serious ...
this game dose not need a cheat, it does not need a mod either to explain the task that are in game
He is just a plot walkthrough that will let you know that you missed those episodes, and the progress of the game. DIK is also available on steam and also sells walkthroughs, if DIK you do not go to the detailed walkthroughs will miss a lot of plot, the MOD can only help you choose the right dialogue, can not tell you to look for certain hidden items in that corner. And the walkthrough is not the same. I for my favorite game to buy a walkthrough, it is normal.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't say that i'm surprised about posts on this thread after update.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Also because of the war with ukraine and russia, he had to move, for some months he was not able to recieve money from patreon and other sites bcoz of degrading relationship from us to russia, I think he moved somewhere in australia, idonesia or something like that.. He made a public post on patreon about that

High-Rise climb was a good game.. damn... really good imo
The animations were top notch with the blonde from work
but the 2 lastest updates were pretty bad

PS* just went to his patreon and there seems to be an update albeit a small one lol
After a gap of 7~8 months in the tall building, I looked at the latest version it released in the last few days, but there was no mention if this update was the end. That game is also good, it is less supported, the author is making his own, the progress is not so fast. And it seems that it is not a full-time author, he still has a job.

Reactions: javikaston

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
He is just a plot walkthrough that will let you know that you missed those episodes, and the progress of the game. DIK is also available on steam and also sells walkthroughs, if DIK you do not go to the detailed walkthroughs will miss a lot of plot, the MOD can only help you choose the right dialogue, can not tell you to look for certain hidden items in that corner. And the walkthrough is not the same. I for my favorite game to buy a walkthrough, it is normal.
there is a free walkthrough on this site first posting directly 2 cm under the DL links .. why for god sake someone would PAY for a walkthrough.. when he can DL it here directly for free ???i dont understand.and espacaly on steam .. how much u payed 5 bucks ? 10 bucks ? jesus .. no words for that realy ...

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Lo siento, pero se produjo una excepción no detectada.

Mientras se ejecuta el código del juego:
Archivo "game/scripts/Free Roams/Nightmare.rpy", línea 486, en script
MC "STORY_Alexandra = [STORY_Alexandra]"
KeyError: u'STORY_Mom'

-- ------------------------------------------------------------ de rastreo completo

Rastreo completo:
Archivo "game/scripts/Free Roams/Nightmare.rpy", línea 486, en script
MC "STORY_Alexandra = [STORY_Alexandra]"
Archivo "renpy/ast.py", línea 721, en ejecución
renpy.exports.say(quién, qué, *args, **kwargs)
Archivo "renpy/exports.py", línea 1419, en digamos
quién(qué, *args, **kwargs)
Archivo "renpy/character.py", línea 1236, en __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("qué", self.what_prefix, qué, self.what_suffix)
Archivo "renpy/character.py", línea 1155, en prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefijo) + sub(cuerpo) + sub(sufijo))
Archivo "renpy/character.py", línea 1135, en sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
Expediente "renpy/substitutions.py", línea 270, en sustitución
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 563, en vformat
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 585, en _vformat
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 646, en get_field
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 605, en get_value
KeyError: u'STORY_Mom'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Amnesia version_0.93a
Sáb May 13 07:37:12 2023

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
guys once and for all.. let me be clear....the devs running here a paetron. or any other side where they can get money are scamming U and all others !!!!!!
8ß% of all games.. if u played a lot of this games u can see.. are from the same groub of devs. running 1000 games with 1000 different paetron sites...
there is ONLY 1 reason they need money.. and thats to buy the assets....even that is a 1 time thing.
i did the same.. i spend once money to buy the needed assets. and can freely use them in my games... no matter how many games i make.
so lets get an example ...if there is a dev saying he needs paetrons and money for better hardware, and even 1 person falls for it.. he deserve to get scammed ...
iam running a render machine with a 1050TI and a ryzen 3 1300x for over 3 years now. never had the "trouble" others did nor needed better hardware for rendering..
a dev telling anyone he needs better hardware for rendering = bullshit .....
a dev telling the truth saying ok i made a game want money for it to get better hardware for the next blockbuster games so i have 120 fps and not just 80 = the truth that will never happens........

now to the games :
u can clearly see on the site with the games lists... there is a massive spam of well lets call it" anime renpy games ...in the past months u could see they are exploding.... everyday 3 to 4 games of them .....all from the same goup of devs .....20 games = 20 different paetron sites = massive happyness on this devs because they can pay the nudes again next month.....
u also can clearlysee that there is a massive raise of games comming out BEFORE summer..games of low and shitty quality, with shit renders being rendered with grain for example to render faster..

ive seen so far 5 to 7 games. where the devs actually realy put work into ....and deserve apaetron site along money, i also seen games here where the devs paintet all himself.. looiked shitty, but he did the work...
this are the kind of devs we should support for there work.
and not those scamming devs with a massive ammount of game spam because they are 5 to 10 devs in a group and kick out 5 games a month
check in this forum wich game is abendonned , and check out what for great games there are .and compare them to the games we can find today ....

best example : the dev from bastard girls R
he made bastard girls ... got stuck in the story because he had no clue anymore where to continue and how .. so he abendonned it.. he made bastard girls R .. he made the same shit .. he brought more and more shit in the game, where he as a dev has no clue anymore where to continue and how,and how to get it running that he after mostly 90% left as paetrons he stopped with the game.in his discord he was asking if the ppl want renpy engine or rpgm engine .. all said we want renpy ... he said ok so we continue with renpy.. made one more update.. and than abendonned the game ...just to make a new game in rpgm now ...now he ears hmm 10 bucks a month from 1 or 2 paetrons....
this devs are nothing else as scammers ....

but thats just an example...
keep your eyes open regarding the games and devs ..and u can find out a lot by yourself

this forum is awesome, because here we can actually get the games without being forced to put money in the a dev who needs 12 month for a 2minute game update with 16 renders and 300 words of dialouge.
honestly .. 16 renders and 300 words dialouge , i can do myself when i take a shit on the toilette ...

anyway iam happy we have this forum here, without it there would be much more scammers out there comming up with this games

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It says I unlocked "Bonus scene with Elena" anyone have a clue how to see said bonus scene?

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
So, although this last update has been done pretty fast since the previous one... it only contains a very brief erotic scene with Alexandra and some small talk with Ellen and Elena? Thats all?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes