3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
So am I right in thinking that in 0.93a there is only one 'sex scene' with Alexandra and few scenes involving nothing but dialogues? :(

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
No.
My saves are a bit fucked so I'm tempted to start from the beginning but I don't have a reliable walkthrough from beginning to current.
That could be why you're not getting the carpenters location on the map then. A lot of the storylines in this need you to reach points in other storylines to unlock the next available steps.

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
Great game. I really enjoy it. Looks like I knocked off most of .93. Builder working on the secret room etc. I assume he doesn't finish in this version? Seems to be working on it for ages. lol I did notice sometimes the dialogue switches back to Russia. Lucky for me I can actually read it but must be annoying for non bi-lingual players. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Great game. I really enjoy it. Looks like I knocked off most of .93. Builder working on the secret room etc. I assume he doesn't finish in this version? Seems to be working on it for ages. lol I did notice sometimes the dialogue switches back to Russia. Lucky for me I can actually read it but must be annoying for non bi-lingual players. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.
thats cool that you can read russie.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Updates are pretty short, but it was all worth it just for the scenes with Alexandra helping him jerk off. She is so sexy in them, and those scenes are so hot, especially the one where she was in that elegant dress.:love:

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
is the cheat a pdf ? because when i click on the link it brings me to that. so how does this serve as a cheat ? eitherway thank you for the share.
I just got a pdf. I just assumed it was maybe a language thing. It was pretty detailed, so it helps. It tells you what each option does. Beats a walkthroug mod that has no idea what your goal is, and just always makes the option that leads you to fuck everybody in the game green.

Reactions: javikaston

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
very good game although complicated without a guide ... I was hoping to have sex with Alexandra or some penetration with her

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
having issues getting more money, game has soo much time between updates i am lost AF
no money cause mc no job. besides everything needed is gotten for free 1 way or other besides phone parts but elena's phone can't be fixed yet.

I have it but is it going to tell me where to find quest items? Etc
should tell at least on that quest to find pencils etc.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes