3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

oniiy

Aug 8, 2017
In this world, if your work is public then you expose yourself to opinions, that's how the world works.
Of course, if you don't like, it suck for you, but it won't make any difference.
It is what it is.
You're funny.
You're still a guy who comes to get content because you can't afford it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual 2 mins play to get all new content, still no idea what to do on hang around house since no new triggers after mommy asks to watch tv, also still game throws russian when mommy comes to room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PangurBanTheCat

Mar 3, 2022
I check on this game maybe once a year. Have since it first came out. Like. What the heck, honestly. This is the most clear example of milking people I've seen lol What's new??

I'm out lol Amazing graphics but holy shit what a genuinely terrible dev.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1684233913473.png

Hello everyone!
Work on 0.94 continues, to update the statistics, we need to make small changes to the already finished scenes. In the meantime, we're also parallelly rendering new prepared images.
-Already finished scenes: 2 out of 12
-Rendered images: 134
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 12

All the best, Super Alex.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I just finished ripping and merging Rei's BDSM scene into 3 parts in 1080 @60fps. If anyone is interested on seeing them I can upload and share since its the main sex scene in the game now. Will probably work in Alexandra scene but will have to play through the game some more to learn the sequence of the scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a way to earn money in the game? I don't have money to repair Elena's phone.
I used cheats and bought the phone parts... but the scene isn't written anyhow, even with the parts you tell her "i'm ready to fix your phone" and the game tells you "not yet you are not".

Also i don't know if that's a bug... i clicked on gift app on the phone and ended up with scene where Elena goes to the doctor trying to get a boob job, we sneak in...
Not complaining, good scene, but weird way to trigger it... just happens out of nowhere.

In some general thoughts about the state of the game, i hate the whole "Alexandra helps you use the masturbator", it's happened a couple of times already, when is she gonna take matters into her own hands(or mouth)? Step up, stop repeating itself...

Also Kate is my favorite, but grossly overlooked she's the one that has the least amount of fun scenes of the family.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes