3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She's great, looks hot, is a nice friendly girl... and is completely forgotten, can't even remember the last time an update had something BIG happen with her.
.91 or .92 when she helped mc to decide what to add to his section of basement.

• Sad
Reactions: Frank Chateau

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Kate is the only character I care about in this game. Shame she is rarely developed.
Kate is the most reliable and hard-working sister so it is clearly not a priority for the developer, the personality of the MCs of both Lucky Mark and Amnesia, they are adults over 20 years old but they act like 13-year-old teenagers, without confidence or knowledge what they have to do and always perverted, they don't seduce, they don't care to listen to women, they don't improvise, they don't have charisma, it's frustrating to feel identified with such a character.
So most of the content is for women that you can act like a 13 year old pervert around.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Kate is the most reliable and hard-working sister so it is clearly not a priority for the developer, the personality of the MCs of both Lucky Mark and Amnesia, they are adults over 20 years old but they act like 13-year-old teenagers, without confidence or knowledge what they have to do and always perverted, they don't seduce, they don't care to listen to women, they don't improvise, they don't have charisma, it's frustrating to feel identified with such a character.
So most of the content is for women that you can act like a 13 year old pervert around.
I love Kate. Im glad I'm not the only one that wants to see her get more content

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
.91 or .92 when she helped mc to decide what to add to his section of basement.
I've seen it, not exactly exciting stuff, but hopefully sets us up for good scenes with Kate in the next couple of updates.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
After a gap of 7~8 months in the tall building, I looked at the latest version it released in the last few days, but there was no mention if this update was the end. That game is also good, it is less supported, the author is making his own, the progress is not so fast. And it seems that it is not a full-time author, he still has a job.
if he needs a full time author then he should reach out and get one. I'm sure someone would love to help him out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've seen it, not exactly exciting stuff, but hopefully sets us up for good scenes with Kate in the next couple of updates.
well sexy part was early game when mc licked her pussy 1 part at a time after that just checking her panties when she's cleaning or baking or she's at bathroom.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Yep, you know you've found your man when he almost kills his best friend for insulting you. Totally not a psychotic freak that should be locked up for assault.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes