3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
So I've played a few hours and the Mom/landlady tells me I have to go to college all summer but then I spend days going to work or dealing with the women at home. What's the deal with that?

Reactions: fedegrox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does that construction worker get to fuck stripper mom yet or that cunty sister that treats mc like shit? :ROFLMAO:
nope. mc will put elena to proper place once his special room is ready.

So I've played a few hours and the Mom/landlady tells me I have to go to college all summer but then I spend days going to work or dealing with the women at home. What's the deal with that?
i think you are on wrong thread, this game's mc doesn't go to college or work.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
I'm like 9-10 days into the game and the mom point blank told me to start going to college but then I got a number of tasks in a semi free roam including store work for Rei. Maybe that's very temporary or an inconsistency...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm like 9-10 days into the game and the mom point blank told me to start going to college but then I got a number of tasks in a semi free roam including store work for Rei. Maybe that's very temporary or an inconsistency...
well that plot got dropped early and now it's mc doing whatever he wants.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
I see. It's quite strange to see the characters so well developped with that many typos and such a messy plot. Language barrier, I guess.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
This game has probably the best renderings and animations of all the games that I have seen on this site. The morphs of the lips, breasts and genitals are made very high quality, in general, in computer graphics, with regards to kisses, it is difficult to achieve a high-quality result, right there it is done at the highest level. After such animation in other games it looks more like sex of wooden dolls.
The only negative, as for me, is a relatively small amount of content, the game seems to be 20-30% ready, however, with such quality, it is not surprising that the development takes so long, but I would like to see the denouement of the plot before old age.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Not seeing the mc girlfriend ever again since that super hot bathroom scene after their date is the biggest disapointement ever.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-11
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.93a
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
Update Only

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough - Gallery

I Gabriel thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
is your sign from a game?I guess that's triss right?what game is it?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes