3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I think release might be at this week already. Due to the delay, it will be for all $5+ patnons in one day.

How much time has passed?
You're most likely intended to read that as: it will be avaliable to 5$ patreons one day after release instead of the usual timeframe. Not that the release will be in one day.
Just to clearify if it wasn't obv..

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Whenever I return to this post and see the comments I always encounter "yeah next week guys" "yeah it's this month everyone" etc. Like I legitimately enjoyed the game but I'm not waiting on the update anymore and as for today, I'm deleting this game from my PC. I tend to wait for a couple of updates to pass when I'm waiting for a game, to basically enjoy it a little bit more since the updates usually won't be significantly big. So yeah, unless the so-called "update" finally drops here and has a long narrative and good renders as the current version, I might consider downloading again.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

Once again, I wildly apologize for such a long delay. I'm finally posting the release.

NEW Images: 530 (no animations)
NEW Animations: 26 (2364 images)
NEW characters: 6
NEW locations: 2

ChangeLog:
V0.1 Added German and Russian languages
V0.1 Minor cosmetic changes.
V0.1 Added the option not to touch Eva in the Hero's bedroom.
V0.1 Replaced two animations with Eva in the hero's room at 30 frames per second.
V0.1 The size is reduced by half, but it seems to have affected the quality of the images (v0.2 I did not risk to compress)
V0.1 Added new variables witch will remember the player's actions in order to change the reaction of the characters in future versions, as well as this will affect the gameplay in general (it will allow you to make several branches of behavior with some characters).
Added ability to change the transparency of a textbox in the settings.
IMPORTANT POINT - old saves will not work. You have to play the game from the beginning!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Cool :) for sone reason I was under the impression that 0.2 and 0.3 was to be released simultaniously... hmm..

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Google Drive WIN

DropBox WIN

Yandex WIN

Mega WIN

Google Drive MAC

DropBox MAC

Yandex MAC

Mega MAC

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes