3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So he finished testing it and they fixed all the bugs, but ppl still need to wait possibly one more weekd ? why ?

Jan 3, 2019
How awful! The first release was on January 26, it's been more than 6 months, and the author can't finish version 2 yet! Seriously? In General, I am surprised that people who support projects like milf city, amnesia, and others, who just do nothing brazenly, also respond as if they are owed something by patrons.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
How awful! The first release was on January 26, it's been more than 6 months, and the author can't finish version 2 yet! Seriously? In General, I am surprised that people who support projects like milf city, amnesia, and others, who just do nothing brazenly, also respond as if they are owed something by patrons.
He has taken on a coder due to the backlash surrounding lucky mark. Sadly it takes time to set everything up in regards to that. Last i heard he was hoping 3 would only be a max of a month after 2 was released then back to hopefully a 1 to 2 month cycle. If you played lucky mark you would understand why a coder was needed. I have zero complaints and will continue my long standing pledge based solely on the development of his previous game along with his open and honest dialogue with his supporters

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
To fix how pathetic and useless the MC was I imagine. Though surely that would be the writer's job, no?
Lucky mark was a buggy mess of miss firing triggers a bad ui and terrible code. Writing well that was bound to happen lucky mark was not what was envisioned instead it was the result of serious supporter backlash. Think he lost the passion after that

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Lucky mark was a buggy mess of miss firing triggers a bad ui and terrible code. Writing well that was bound to happen lucky mark was not what was envisioned instead it was the result of serious supporter backlash. Think he lost the passion after that
The final release was solid thought. Hopefully this games MC is as cool as Mark was.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
He has taken on a coder due to the backlash surrounding lucky mark. Sadly it takes time to set everything up in regards to that. Last i heard he was hoping 3 would only be a max of a month after 2 was released then back to hopefully a 1 to 2 month cycle. If you played lucky mark you would understand why a coder was needed. I have zero complaints and will continue my long standing pledge based solely on the development of his previous game along with his open and honest dialogue with his supporters
What I don't understand is that in his last statement he said that testing and fixing was done. So what's preventing him to release it ?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
What I don't understand is that in his last statement he said that testing and fixing was done. So what's preventing him to release it ?
If you took the time to read what someone kindly posted from patreon you would see that they are currently compiling the build. Alex is an odd ball he builds each version as a stand alone then merges it after bug fixing in what i can only call the most backwards way of making an update

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If you took the time to read what someone kindly posted from patreon you would see that they are currently compiling the build. Alex is an odd ball he builds each version as a stand alone then merges it after bug fixing in what i can only call the most backwards way of making an update
I only saw this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read it carefully and I don't see anything about compiling ?
If there is more info I've indeed missed it.
But If you say so...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I only saw this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read it carefully and I don't see anything about compiling ?
If there is more info I've indeed missed it.
But If you say so...
The most difficult thing is to connect v0.1 and v0.2 into a single build
Now that line read to me as he is starting to to compile the build

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
I think release might be at this week already. Due to the delay, it will be for all $5+ patnons in one day.

How much time has passed?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
The most difficult thing is to connect v0.1 and v0.2 into a single build
Now that line read to me as he is starting to to compile the build
Yeah it's subject to interpretation, bc you would think he would test the game AFTER that step, but well

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah it's subject to interpretation, bc you would think he would test the game AFTER that step, but well
Updates are made into standalone versions tested fixed then put together with the previous. I have no idea why its done this way as to me its a lot more work

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes