3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I fall in love with Kate, she is my star that lights up my days and my nights. She does not deserve this poor MC who is stupid enough to be mistreated by this slut Elena ... three slaps and suck my cock, bitch !

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m starting to learn how to code ! So i can help SuperAlex for free !
I think i can learn all the dev language since the V2 is out ! (i don't even talk about Dual Familly :p)

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
the intro was cool
previous game was excellent mark was really lucky
anything new ?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
if the dev plays the covid card imma laugh so hard
i doubt. covid card is used when the devs work togther irl or their work station is not their home. plus the update is ready alex is just testing it out.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I can understand delay but there is something i can't tolerate, and this is for alls the devs : Silence
It's disrespectful and insulting.
If you don't release ok, but put your balls in your hand and say it.

Otyherwise this is what i call : Milking.
I alreadysay it, but since LM, Super Alex is milking.

It's so easy for him : "Guys i m sorry another shitty dev, not my fault, bad devs, bad devs"

fvpface

Mar 4, 2019
7 days ago....

PROGRESS REPORT v0.3
Hello everyone.
V0.2:
Yesterday I received v0.2 for testing, now I just finished testing, there are many fixes, but they are small and cosmetic. The programmer is already working on fixing them. Moreover, I saw some things a little differently, and I will do a little revision today and tomorrow.
v0.3:
The last two weeks I spent on the design and development of the game interface. Time of day, inventory, map, phone, diary. Everything is ready for 90%. I had to spend time to think it over and do it well, because these things need to do once, and they will be throughout the game. The interface will be represents already in v0.3
I will stay in touch.

Made now (v0.3):
Posed Images: 290 (Total)
Rendered Images: 290 (no animations)
Posed Animations: 28 (Total)
Rendered Animations: 24 (1847 images)
Eyes’s Animations: 9 (Total)

D

Deleted member 1538122

Guys don't complain too much let him take his time or milking whatever. His touche to the game is amazing, I guess after milfy city this game is the second favorite to me even I didn't playe his previous game Lucky mark . I can see the next updates will take this game to the tops trending.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes