3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
Correct me if i m wrong :

17 july there is 1 year than LM is finished.
LM was montlhy updated.
So, if SuperALex don't code (that's why we wait the 2 update) and only do the art, that's means with the next update we should have the same content than 11 LM updates.
I subscribe with pissed off

Fears

May 17, 2017
Correct me if i m wrong :

17 july there is 1 year than LM is finished.
LM was montlhy updated.
So, if SuperALex don't code (that's why we wait the 2 update) and only do the art, that's means with the next update we should have the same content than 11 LM updates.
If you are braindead, you can think like this. But just to give you a hint: the first release (which takes the longest time for sure) must have been made in an instant to make your counting work.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If you are braindead, you can think like this. But just to give you a hint: the first release (which takes the longest time for sure) must have been made in an instant to make your counting work.
Why ?

Fears

May 17, 2017
You can't create a whole new game, new character, a new story and so on out of nowhere. The first release was in January. From January til now we got 6 months. so overall around 5 updates if you go monthly. But to be honest, look at the image quality and the animations. One update takes like 2000-3000 renders. One render can take hours, depending on the quality you aim for and the speed of your computer(s). Even then you have to create the picture first (background, characters, posing). It takes time, a lot of time. I dont even know about the coding part. You also cant code everything without the material from the artist.

LM had great pictures but animation quality was lower compared to amnesia. So add some time to the update routine already. Then its a new game, lots of stuff to think about.

Just relax and give the creator the time he needs to keep up the quality. If you want a half cooked game, look around the forum
there is plenty of it.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes