3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Still no ETA for 0.2 though...
What does he mean by that 56%? The amount of coding of 0.2 the coder has already completed (hopefully not; that would be ridiculous), or the stage he is at in preparing 0.3? I don't understand.
I think he is 56% complete in version 0.2 also has the fact that he may have changed certain things in the game, like for example the face of MC, Elena and removed the girl's bright eyes (it's just a guess, maybe he didn't).
Nope, my guess based on his postings (this one and the previous ones) is that he means 56% of rendering/posing/animating/writing for 0.3 is done...And his plans are to split that one larger 0.3 update into two parts to speed up update dynamics. That "smaller yet more frequent updates" should be his developing policy from now on.

And you are right it is strange coding takes that long and he has no estimate one month later (supposing his latest coder has been hired about that time):unsure:

Perhaps the crucial point in his update news is "BUT", only he accidentally left one "T" there:BootyTime:
It should have been like this:
"...The programmer works, everything is fine. My work continues as well. At the moment, 56% of the planned volume has already been prepared! BUTT I decided to..."

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Nope, my guess based on his postings (this one and the previous ones) is that he means 56% of rendering/posing/animating/writing for 0.3 is done...And his plans are to split that one larger 0.3 update into two parts to speed up update dynamics. That "smaller yet more frequent updates" should be his developing policy from now on.

And you are right it is strange coding takes that long and he has no estimate one month later (supposing his latest coder has been hired about that time):unsure:

Perhaps the crucial point in his update news is "BUT", only he accidentally left one "T" there:BootyTime:
It should have been like this:
"...The programmer works, everything is fine. My work continues as well. At the moment, 56% of the planned volume has already been prepared! BUTT I decided to..."
he said 0.2 will come out first week of july.

D

Deleted member 1538122

Don't wait for the next update. If there is one we should get a teaser by now. It takes forever!!!

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It's the first update, and this is a SuperAlex game so probbably lot's of teasing and no sex content like LM updates
So don't expect too much of this update

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
My Favourite by now is my own Sister, Kate, She is the beautyfullest Girl i ever seen, even she is 3D, oh Men, every Sin worth. :D

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes