3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Really?....
Being a complete ignorant as far as coding is concerned, I wonder what is so difficult to implement that it will be taking his third coder well over a month to get it done.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really?....
Being a complete ignorant as far as coding is concerned, I wonder what is so difficult to implement that it will be taking his third coder well over a month to get it done.
hmmh, some strange things are happening both in this game development and in this thread :unsure:
unless i went completely mad (which could happens :BootyTime:), my completely regular post (where I just have commented a bit that coding progress&hoped that it could be done by the end of this month, if there is nothing extraordinary to be done) a few days back went puuff-deleted, without any notification...
on the other side there are some very on-topic and useful posts like those every now and then in every damn thread reposted-spam "oh god, im so bored, and so sad while im waiting for this update"funny images.:FacePalm:
so only Dog..erh..God knows what is taking so long there:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
hmmh, some strange things are happening both in this game development and in this thread :unsure:
unless i went completely mad (which could happens :BootyTime:), my completely regular post (where I just have commented a bit that coding progress&hoped that it could be done by the end of this month, if there is nothing extraordinary to be done) a few days back went puuff-deleted, without any notification...
on the other side there are some very on-topic and useful posts like those every now and then in every damn thread reposted-spam "oh god, im so bored, and so sad while im waiting for this update"funny images.:FacePalm:
so only Dog..erh..God knows what is taking so long there:WeSmart:
That seems to be a common occurrence lately, not only in this thread :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That seems to be a common occurrence lately, not only in this thread :whistle:
great, my reactions are back, thats the most important thing tonight:BootyTime:
and now back to my offtopic chat:sneaky::WeSmart:
yep, the zone becomes more and more as some trumpolins political playground...
there is a lot of spam, worthless posts and recycling, here and there are "thread/zone" leaders with a bunch of blind bots/followers, there are few (smart)assses and faceplaming bots, a few "dissidents", a few normal people, and the rest have to be aliens from the different dimensions (myself being one of those last ones:p) :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
great, my reactions are back, thats the most important thing tonight:BootyTime:
and now back to my offtopic chat:sneaky::WeSmart:
yep, the zone becomes more and more as some trumpolins political playground...
there is a lot of spam, worthless posts and recycling, here and there are "thread/zone" leaders with a bunch of blind bots/followers, there are few (smart)assses and faceplaming bots, a few "dissidents", a few normal people, and the rest have to be aliens from the different dimensions (myself being one of those last ones:p) :whistle:
I belong in two categories: normal people and worthless posts :Kappa:.

Reactions: Abhai

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
the dev has change completely his rate work. I don't think the problem is only programmer... it's a pity..... LM was constant rich full of surprise and story immersive as well as rendered magnifically

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
the dev has change completely his rate work. I don't think the problem is only programmer... it's a pity..... LM was constant rich full of surprise and story immersive as well as rendered magnifically
It's because when LM has ended, the dev started a new game a discovered something : "I can have money each month WITHOUT release someting, OMG SO EASY MONEY"

So today, why work hard and give monthly release if he can earn same money and do nothing ?

This is a mystery for me, switch Unity for Renpy and take longer time for release :LOL:

Usually devs use Renpy because it's easier and faster than Unity...

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
When you launch the game with Discord open it registers as Amnesia: The Dark Descent lol
I was about to mention this but you beat me to it. Actually, I didn't even discovered this until five months later just now, when I went to look into Settings > Game Activity. :oops: I was like, WTF, I don't recognize this game. I looked that title up and learned that it was some kind of survival horror game... certainly not my kind of game. Then I took a look at the path under that title and realized that the Discord somehow mistook this game right here as the other game.... :cautious: lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
It's because when LM has ended, the dev started a new game a discovered something : "I can have money each month WITHOUT release someting, OMG SO EASY MONEY"

So today, why work hard and give monthly release if he can earn same money and do nothing ?

This is a mystery for me, switch Unity for Renpy and take longer time for release :LOL:

Usually devs use Renpy because it's easier and faster than Unity...
Funny, I've often felt that when a Dev says "I've added new renders" or "saves don't work, I HAD to fix things", that it was just a way to stretch a game out longer for more money, while really not having to put out much more content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Funny, it's been so long since I've played this that I've already forgotten what it's all about........
guy comes home with his family members after accident where he lost his memory and after some non-lewd and mild-lewd scenes end of current version.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Hello everyone.
The programmer works, everything is fine. My work continues as well. At the moment, 56% of the planned volume has already been prepared! BUT, I decided to divide v0.3 into two parts (v0.3+v0.4) so that the programmer will start work on it immediately after the v0.2 build was completed.
Now I have already finished posing, there remains a render, interface elements, sounds and other small details. I plan to prepare all the materials by the end of this week.
I’ll explain my plans again so that it’s clear. Very soon, the programmer will finish build v0.2 and he immediately will start on build v0.3, by the time he does v0.3, I plan to finish v0.4.
v0.3 and v0.4 will be small, but not to get such a huge delay in v0.2, I would prefer to release updates less, but more often! I hope I clearly explained))
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Posed Images: 290
Rendered Images: 319 (no animations)
Posed Animations: 28 Total
Rendered Animations: 13 (1011 images)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hello everyone.
The programmer works, everything is fine. My work continues as well. At the moment, 56% of the planned volume has already been prepared! BUT, I decided to divide v0.3 into two parts (v0.3+v0.4) so that the programmer will start work on it immediately after the v0.2 build was completed.
Now I have already finished posing, there remains a render, interface elements, sounds and other small details. I plan to prepare all the materials by the end of this week.
I’ll explain my plans again so that it’s clear. Very soon, the programmer will finish build v0.2 and he immediately will start on build v0.3, by the time he does v0.3, I plan to finish v0.4.
v0.3 and v0.4 will be small, but not to get such a huge delay in v0.2, I would prefer to release updates less, but more often! I hope I clearly explained))
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Posed Images: 290
Rendered Images: 319 (no animations)
Posed Animations: 28 Total
Rendered Animations: 13 (1011 images)
Still no ETA for 0.2 though...

What does he mean by that 56%? The amount of coding of 0.2 the coder has already completed (hopefully not; that would be ridiculous), or the stage he is at in preparing 0.3? I don't understand.

LionsHeart

Nov 28, 2018
Still no ETA for 0.2 though...

What does he mean by that 56%? The amount of coding of 0.2 the coder has already completed (hopefully not; that would be ridiculous), or the stage he is at in preparing 0.3? I don't understand.
A person in chewed English wrote that version 3 is divided into two parts into 3 and 4, 56% are exactly 3 parts. The second part is still encoded and will be released in a week and a half, approximately.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think he is 56% complete in version 0.2 also has the fact that he may have changed certain things in the game, like for example the face of MC, Elena and removed the girl's bright eyes (it's just a guess, maybe he didn't).

LionsHeart

Nov 28, 2018
I think he is 56% complete in version 0.2 also has the fact that he may have changed certain things in the game, like for example the face of MC, Elena and removed the girl's bright eyes (it's just a guess, maybe he didn't).
On the patron at one of the posts, he wrote that progress is towards the third part. I think that the game code has already been written and now the game is being tested for bugs, in which case they will quickly make changes. I doubt that Alex will want to put a raw game on the public, so we are waiting for the update for six months, so there are risks and we must not hit the face in the dirt.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Gave up on this one. This isn't going anywhere. Read the last 3 update statuses and yeah, this is too messed up. May be I'm stupid, but I don't recall having issues understanding other Dev's status updates on other threads.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes