3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I found new images from his site.
I don't know if they are new to you but someone has already posted this.
(#667) Website and by R3x0n.

There is no more content information since May, only information from Patreon from SuperAlex that the game is in its third update with 23% progress. .

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

Hello everyone.

The programmer works, everything is fine. It will take him more time for the first update than for the next ones, since he has to figure out some specifics, further plans are only optimization and acceleration of work.

My work continues as well. If you divide the entire episode into mini-scenes, now 38% are already prepared.

I will stay in touch.

Made now:

Posed Images: 207

Rendered Images: 136 (no animations)

Posed Animations: 27 Total

Rendered Animations: 10 (779 images)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well, it seems that the developer had several problems during these months. After he released the game, he had good feedback and also had others complaining about the MC's appearance for not having expression or having a baby face. Then he sent a note saying that he will correct this and that he would be reworking. There are also reports of people saying that some characters are strange, such as clear, bright eyes and the character Elena looking like a reptilian. So, the developer who was working for him asked for a payment amount that SuperAlex had not agreed to and so he was looking for another replacement. From what I understand, SuperAlex is making his game as compact as possible, he says that he doesn't want to make the same mistake as Lucky Mark and that he wants to be bigger and smaller in the download size. That's why you're using the Ren'py engine instead of Unity. So, I think this game will only come out in August or September, maybe before that, I hope.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, it seems that the developer had several problems during these months. After he released the game, he had good feedback and also had others complaining about the MC's appearance for not having expression or having a baby face. Then he sent a note saying that he will correct this and that he would be reworking. There are also reports of people saying that some characters are strange, such as clear, bright eyes and the character Elena looking like a reptilian. So, the developer who was working for him asked for a payment amount that SuperAlex had not agreed to and so he was looking for another replacement. From what I understand, SuperAlex is making his game as compact as possible, he says that he doesn't want to make the same mistake as Lucky Mark and that he wants to be bigger and smaller in the download size. That's why you're using the Ren'py engine instead of Unity. So, I think this game will only come out in August or September, maybe before that, I hope.
Supposedly he had already finished v.0.2 and was waiting for the new coder to finish coding. In the meantime, he's already producing 0.3.
If that's true, 0.2 should definitely be out much earlier than August.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Supposedly he had already finished v.0.2 and was waiting for the new coder to finish coding. In the meantime, he's already producing 0.3.
If that's true, 0.2 should definitely be out much earlier than August.
Exactly that, I hope SuperAlex will bring the update as soon as possible.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
His rate is seems slower than in Lucky Mark. Then he could prepare all images, animations and code in monthly updates and now in two weeks he made just 10% of images which will be in the update.
I'm hope it is caused by problems and with meeting new programmer to project, because it's not sound good for the future updates.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If everything that involves art and writing is done as said, then I guess this coder although doing a good job, is pretty slow.
Knowing this is a renpy game and that there's nothing new that need to be experimented.
Unless the updates are huges, which I doubt.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes