3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
If he's honest, he will release the 2 and 3 update in the same time.
i mean that could be possible as he has finished work on 2 and has been working on 3. so if he gets a good programmer this could happen.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i mean that could be possible as he has finished work on 2 and has been working on 3. so if he gets a good programmer this could happen.
he work on 3 since 1 month. LM have monthly update. Now he's on renpy, because is simpler and faster than unity... And the update are sooooo slow... there is a problem somewhere and this is not programmer fault.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
he work on 3 since 1 month. LM have monthly update. Now he's on renpy, because is simpler and faster than unity... And the update are sooooo slow... there is a problem somewhere and this is not programmer fault.
the programmer for this game and lm are different

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Hello everyone.
The programmer is working, everything is fine so far.
I am also working on the third episode. If I divide the episode into mini-scenes, now 23% have already been prepared.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Rendered Images: 136 (no animations)
Rendered Animations: 4 (272 images)
Posed Animations: 27 Total

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
This dev always doesnt keep his word . permanent delays, justyfies. 6 months almost from last update... again no data release

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This dev always doesnt keep his word . permanent delays, justyfies. 6 months almost from last update... again no data release
considering his luck with coders, it is better this way, without any eta :WeSmart:
and yep, this is the first time he got stuck for this long in the game development for few years he is an active developer.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Boys,he used to be the only developer who update monthly.
Think about the developer of milfy city,liar of the world.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well, since he published Amnesia in January he has made several changes to the game starting with the face of the MC. After that, the next improvement is to make the game smoother and better. I don't know if he fixed Elena's face because she looks like a reptilian and the eyes of some female characters are quite bright and strange. But what it looks like is that it is in the third update with a percentage of 23% completed, I'm starting to think that this game will come out at the end of the year. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

kh4b4r4kh

Jun 21, 2019
...she looks like a reptilian and the eyes of some female characters are quite bright and strange...
Honestly, first impression was that they were some sort of sexual vampires which origin would be unfolded as the story progressed :p

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
you should get banned for talking so much bullshit.
the devs first game excels with continuous releases compared to the other big beautiful games like AWAM or BAD
and you cant even count the correct months from last release
So making a release every month with 1/20 the content per release of BaDIK somehow allows their comparison? That's laughable. The last game by this developer was a grindy piece of garbage that some of you liked. The renders were good, but that's all I can say positively about it. This one? Well, what's here is better than Lucky Mark, so I guess that's improvement. Then again, it doesn't help that the MC has the mentality of an 8 year old that saw his first boob.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Hello everyone.
I am also working on the third episode. If I divide the episode into mini-scenes, now 23% have already been prepared.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Hello everyone.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hello everyone.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Hello everyone.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
uhm..why are you re-posting yesterday's news (#745 )?

Reactions: devonY7 and Kakato

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
1 Single Question, why Ends the Game, when Alexandra comes in that Night Gown to my Bed???
You cant see the Gallery No Images?
Is that all?
Thx for let me know too
Greets every1

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes