3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Some people are so unprofessional and unreliable. In times like these, with terrible unemployment rates and a stagnant economy, it boggles the mind.
I'm sorry for SuperAlex. Hopefully the new programmer will deliver.

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Yo anyone know how to get in touch with Super Alex? I'd be down to work on this game if he still needs a programmer.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Yo anyone know how to get in touch with Super Alex? I'd be down to work on this game if he still needs a programmer.
he had a telegram which was Russian only but he removed the link from his patreon so assume patreon is the only way to contact him rn

Jun 16, 2018
Well, seeing from the bright side this means if he already has a new programmer working and Alex has been working on "part3", then it's safe to guess that time lapse between this(part2) and the next update(part3) will be short or next update could have more content. What u guys think?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Could you explain this a bit further, please? :(
he split with his first coder in April, then he hired the new one at the end of that month, and gave him two-weak time to code/recode the episode/game. That didnt go well, the new one did nothing, so he is searching for another coder...you have a post around here( #698 ) with correspondence between alex and that his "new" coder at the time.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I am sure he is doing his very best - he switched from Unity (Lucky Mark) which was a great Idea now he just needs a good reliable Programmer

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
he split with his first coder in April, then he hired the new one at the end of that month, and gave him two-weak time to code/recode the episode/game. That didnt go well, the new one did nothing, so he is searching for another coder...you have a post around here( #698 ) with correspondence between alex and that his "new" coder at the time.
Thanks. Pfff.... I read what happened a few days ago but thought that coder was the original one. I didn't know he was already the second one working on the game.

Reactions: Abhai

keathorin

Oct 2, 2017
Really liked the first part of this game, but I'm afraid this good game is going down the drain due to issues the creator has. Been over 5 months already for an update, which imo is way to long.
Many other great games here get a monthly or bi-monthly update.

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
and the best is a four month wait but worth every second of agony...aren't you my pet .............................................................. Below :love:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes