3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020

Hello everyone.
The programmer is working, everything is fine so far.
I am also working on the third episode. If I divide the episode into mini-scenes, now 23% have already been prepared.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Rendered Images: 136 (no animations)
Rendered Animations: 4 (272 images)
Posed Animations: 27 Total
Hello everyone.
The programmer is working, everything is fine so far.
I am also working on the third episode. If I divide the episode into mini-scenes, now 23% have already been prepared.
I will stay in touch.

Made now:
Rendered Images: 136 (no animations)
Rendered Animations: 4 (272 images)
Posed Animations: 27 Total

Sorry to interrupt, on the Third Episode, lol, i even get the 2nd Episode not even the next Day???
The Game End, when his Mom Alexandra comes to his Bed??
Is that all of the Game?
Tysm

35gre

Jun 20, 2018
1 Single Question, why Ends the Game, when Alexandra comes in that Night Gown to my Bed???
You cant see the Gallery No Images?
Is that all?
Thx for let me know too
Greets every1
Sorry to interrupt, on the Third Episode, lol, i even get the 2nd Episode not even the next Day???
The Game End, when his Mom Alexandra comes to his Bed??
Is that all of the Game?
Tysm
The first version (v1.0 or chapter 1 or episode 1, I really don't know how to call it), ends after that scene. The images of the gallery should be found on the free-roam after you arrive home, maybe intended maybe a mistake of the coder, but you can't find them later.
The developer works on the 3rd version because he has finished the images for the 2nd and awaits the coder to finish his part of the job.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
The first version (v1.0 or chapter 1 or episode 1, I really don't know how to call it), ends after that scene. The images of the gallery should be found on the free-roam after you arrive home, maybe intended maybe a mistake of the coder, but you can't find them later.
The developer works on the 3rd version because he has finished the images for the 2nd and awaits the coder to finish his part of the job.
Ahh ok, that means, the Game iw like ....to be continued?
Ok i see
Thx

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
we already know the quality of his work from his previews game which i loved, but he really needs to find a better coder...
he is half way through the 3rd episode and the coder hasnt done the 2nd yet..

Reactions: AlecVentrue

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is this project dead or alive?
its alive. the second update is ready by the dev but the programmer still has to work on it.where as the dev is currently working on the third update.we would have had an update by now but the new programmer messed up.

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
its alive. the second update is ready by the dev but the programmer still has to work on it.where as the dev is currently working on the third update.we would have had an update by now but the new programmer messed up.
any ideas when programmer will end his part?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes