3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
GOOD Game!
Desperately waiting for the new update.
Update should be coming quick !
Because this is Jully ! Super Alex was paid by patreon for June so now he can be release his game without fear !

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
GOOD Game!
Desperately waiting for the new update.
yep, almost the right word you've chosen there;)
kidding aside, the wait has been unexpectedly long, hopefully the new update will come soon...
unless yet another coder is wasted by superalex:BootyTime:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone.
V0.2:
Yesterday I received v0.2 for testing, now I just finished testing, there are many fixes, but they are small and cosmetic. The programmer is already working on fixing them. Moreover, I saw some things a little differently, and I will do a little revision today and tomorrow.
v0.3:
The last two weeks I spent on the design and development of the game interface. Time of day, inventory, map, phone, diary. Everything is ready for 90%. I had to spend time to think it over and do it well, because these things need to do once, and they will be throughout the game. The interface will be represents already in v0.3
I will stay in touch.

Made now (v0.3):
Posed Images: 290 (Total)
Rendered Images: 290 (no animations)
Posed Animations: 28 (Total)
Rendered Animations: 24 (1847 images)
Eyes’s Animations: 9 (Total)

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020

View attachment 715264
Ohhhh Lovieeee Kateeee, She is so beautyful, so cute so sweet, better than her Mother Alexandra, by Alexandra i dont like those Eyes, they look more like she looks directly trough your Sould, her eyes are more like Vampiric or from an Robot.
Btw DealDHeaD from where you got this Scene, my Amnesia ended, when Alexandra sit half naked on my Bed and than left the Room???
Tysm

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020

Hello everyone.
V0.2:
Yesterday I received v0.2 for testing, now I just finished testing, there are many fixes, but they are small and cosmetic. The programmer is already working on fixing them. Moreover, I saw some things a little differently, and I will do a little revision today and tomorrow.
v0.3:
The last two weeks I spent on the design and development of the game interface. Time of day, inventory, map, phone, diary. Everything is ready for 90%. I had to spend time to think it over and do it well, because these things need to do once, and they will be throughout the game. The interface will be represents already in v0.3
I will stay in touch.

Made now (v0.3):
Posed Images: 290 (Total)
Rendered Images: 290 (no animations)
Posed Animations: 28 (Total)
Rendered Animations: 24 (1847 images)
Eyes’s Animations: 9 (Total)
Waiting.......

Reactions: AlecVentrue

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
so basically he said that we will get the 0.2 update around 05 + ?
" and I will do a little revision today and tomorrow. "
or i understood smth wrong

Reactions: AlecVentrue

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Correct me if i m wrong :

17 july there is 1 year than LM is finished.
LM was montlhy updated.
So, if SuperALex don't code (that's why we wait the 2 update) and only do the art, that's means with the next update we should have the same content than 11 LM updates.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Correct me if i m wrong :

17 july there is 1 year than LM is finished.
LM was montlhy updated.
So, if SuperALex don't code (that's why we wait the 2 update) and only do the art, that's means with the next update we should have the same content than 11 LM updates.
alex took a break after lucky mark. and started his work for this game around September. plus he now has a different coder who is not as good as the previous one.

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
alex took a break after lucky mark. and started his work for this game around September. plus he now has a different coder who is not as good as the previous one.
So we should have the same content than the 10 first LM update.

If he's not coding, so he only do the art.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes