3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I get this when I try to start a new game. It happens when the game is booting up.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/Grace Story.rpy", line 18, in script
old "New minor task: Grace's story"
Exception: A translation for "New minor task: Grace's story" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/Alexandra Story.rpy:9813.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "New minor task: Grace's story" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/Alexandra Story.rpy:9813.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Amnesia version_0.94b
Sun Jul 23 00:26:12 2023

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For my part, I have a soft spot for Alexandra :love:

Too bad there's so little interest, because I'll be doing more fan-art! :cry:
Me too Alexandra headlines my show:love:
it's sad because you spend more time creating art than playing.. but I think you can take a little time at least even if it's a little.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
oyun dosyası neden temel? Neden rar ya da zip değil ? Nasıl çalıştırabilrim ?
1. translate your posts to english
2. rename the file to .rar "basic" means that it's the version without extra scenes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can you sort out the file please? it's showing up as a ".94b-basic" file instead of an exe file.
The file extension is missing. Rename "Amnesia_v0_94b.basic" to "Amnesia_v0_94b.basic.rar"

For that, in Windows you either need to activate file extension display or do it via command line.

Another option is to rename it directly during or before the download in the download manager, in case should you use one.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He doesn't open Elena's room.
What are those prequisites that I must meet?
Having done everything else up to this point? I played this when it came out, so I had already done everything else and I can't know what would prevent it.
Check your quest log (also other quests), if you can do something else in the meantime and keep trying.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
idk the exact amount of scenes but out of all the main girls she has the most
Not just the most, she should be the only girl to get updated with scenes non-stop. Everyone here wants only her. Sure, the others girls are hot and so on and so on, but Alexandra is a 100 times better than them. So it is a waste of resources to spend on the other girls, their stories and locations, given that we get only 2-5 minutes of gameplay every 3 months. Just pure non-stop Alexandra. Also I did not like her changing hair color of vanilla blonde with black mix, to another color for that one scene, it ruins the mood

Reactions: Hanta-Senshi

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So the elena in this one is the elena in lucky mark? I mean I haven't play this yet. Asking for a friend;);)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So the elena in this one is the elena in lucky mark? I mean I haven't play this yet. Asking for a friend;);)
I think it is more like "young Elena from Lucky Mark in a parallel universe". Same model but younger with similar difficult character traits, but no other references to Lucky Mark so far.
If you like Elena, you should definetely watch her bathroom show.

Reactions: Vis117 and LSC82

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I think it is more like "young Elena from Lucky Mark in a parallel universe". Same model but younger with similar difficult character traits, but no other references to Lucky Mark so far.
If you like Elena, you should definetely watch her bathroom show.
Appreciate the reply. Will check it out.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
From this post https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-94b-steam-super-alex.44511/post-11305156
Я в АХУЕ!
How many wonderful Russian words are yet to be learned. For example Пиздец (Pizdec).
Also try this: Пиздец подкрался незаметно, нам всем Пиздец, and my personal favorite: "Взял Хуй Хуй за хуй и выкинул нахуй", " "Сначала нихуя, нихуя...потом ебит твою мать! И нахуй", "Нахуя дохуя нахуярили? Расхуяривайте!", "Эй ты, хуй, подай вон ту хуйню, а то эта хуйня без той хуйни нихуя нехуячит!" :)
The Russian language is truly great and rich:)
Sorry for off-top.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes