3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Doctor "The patient needs to continue the procedures."
Alexandra "Zowie! Yes! Woohoo!" while doing cartwheels.
My mom told me I would go blind and grow hair on my palms.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I am trying to find where I can get the pills for the sleepless man, anyone know where to find them? Any and all help appreciated.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I am trying to find where I can get the pills for the sleepless man, anyone know where to find them? Any and all help appreciated.
2nd floor in the hospital in room 210. They're on the right on a case on the floor. Before you try to get them you need to speak enough with Mason to find out he can't sleep.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks so much, maybe i can move forward now
Np- I forgot to mention you need to ask Grace at the desk first about getting pills. There are two options-honesty and making up a story. I went with honesty and she lets you in on the secret about expired meds after some back and forth.

LARA. 17

Nov 3, 2020
Anyone cas share his full gameplay please, how to purchase elena phone sreen, I visit online store but there nothing

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Different image format maybe - or in older versions the pictures were stored separatly instead of an archive. I don't have an old version here to compare, the oldest one I have is .93a, which is also ~4GB.

Apr 21, 2019
Hello is someone I'm stuck on Ellen's story refuses to talk to me about the character is my telling me that Malcom could help me the problem is that I don't know where he is?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This used to be like 9 GB compressed, now it's 5GB. What happened?
changed from jpgs/pngs to webp and animations are now webms.

if dev had continued with older formats then whis would have reached lucky mark's size quickly.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Hi! How do I open Fototube?
When I click on it in the phone, I just see a login page, that doesn't seem to respond to anything?
No way to enter a name or password or anything?

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Hi! How do I open Fototube?
When I click on it in the phone, I just see a login page, that doesn't seem to respond to anything?
No way to enter a name or password or anything?
Nevermind, I found it on Story_Kate = 11...

thecaptain52

Jul 27, 2023
Unable to launch the game. For some reason the game does not download as a zip folder, so there's nothing to extract once I've downloaded it. The file type I get is just called "94b BASIC" but I can't open it. Do I need something else to run the game?

EDIT: Fixed it, just have to right click the file, click rename and put .rar at the end :)

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Hello everyone!

Another scene was finished last week, it turned out to be over 300 images. And like I said, animations are already being made. We keep working hard on the next update!

-Already finished scenes: 5 out of 6

-Rendered images: 738

-Processed images: 0

-Posed animations: 15

-Rendered animations: 6

-Processed animations: 0

-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes