3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Sep 25, 2017
Quick question : I've been avoiding the "pervert" choice since start (not too far in story yet). Is it a good thing or am I gonna miss all the action ?

I was going for the good boy path (if there is such a thing in this game) so trying to do good. Is choosing pervert choice gonna make me hated by everybody ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick question : I've been avoiding the "pervert" choice since start (not too far in story yet). Is it a good thing or am I gonna miss all the action ?

I was going for the good boy path (if there is such a thing in this game) so trying to do good. Is choosing pervert choice gonna make me hated by everybody ?
choosing pervert options unlocks loooooooooooots of things (mostly just lewd pics since this game lacks sex too besides story).

nice guys finish last but perverts get all the girls.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020

you can do the decent MC route but sooner or later the game will force you to act like a pervert 12 year old, if i were you i would go the same route unless you want to act like a SIMP. (the route of the good man is the one I do in the game)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think the game is definitly meant to be played as a total pervert.
But once it's finished - if then I am still able to read - I'll try the good guy route for fun.

Reactions: McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
The female characters are super hot and some scenes are extremely erotic but the game itself is an absolute waste of top level art. There is no cohesiveness and the whole story after so many years of development goes nowhere. Especially the useless sandbox element without scrappy's mod would have made the majority of us not to ever play the game. Deliberate delays in sexual activities and the MC to be somewhere between a retard and a complete idiot probably because of a prolonged stay in a rehabilitation facility.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the game is definitly meant to be played as a total pervert.
But once it's finished - if then I am still able to read - I'll try the good guy route for fun.
1. it is since most content is on perv route.
2. luck with that since atm this finishes by 2050.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
what is the installation path of this file

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
choosing pervert options unlocks loooooooooooots of things (mostly just lewd pics since this game lacks sex too besides story).

nice guys finish last but perverts get all the girls.
Nice guys always get screwed in this type of games so it's better to be a pervert-taker and knowing that it will probably have DLC in the future and whoever has seen it will have that famous tag (N) :KEK:
so yes The pervert is the path of light lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and cxx

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020

Hello everyone!

Another scene was finished last week, it turned out to be over 300 images. And like I said, animations are already being made. We keep working hard on the next update!

-Already finished scenes: 5 out of 6

-Rendered images: 738

-Processed images: 0

-Posed animations: 15

-Rendered animations: 6

-Processed animations: 0

-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.
we want sex with alexandra... put her in leather pants

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
we want sex with alexandra... put her in leather pants

View attachment 2830794
She is the selling point my friend. So we get teased to hell and back, then when we're close to having intercourse (which could be even now) he will change course and put spotlight on the other girls. Then we'll have the whole teasing back and forth with all of them and THEN, just maybe we'll get to have Alexandra. So I assume in 2028 or something like that.

p.s.: No hate, to me Amnesia offers the best animation quality on the whole page but the pacing might be slowest there ever was. xD

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes