3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

1691573552340.png
Hello everyone!

Static renders for all the scenes in the upcoming update were finished last week and a few more animations were created as well. We still have some animations to do and then wait until they are all rendered. After that we'll start post-processing.

-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 6

-Rendered images: 867

-Processed images: 0

-Posed animations: 27

-Rendered animations: 6

-Processed animations: 0

-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Love those shoes. Also it is good to see that after they were very slow with updates some time ago, that recently they are releasing regularly. Maybe not the longest updates, but i am satisfied with the content, especially scenes with Alexandra.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Love those shoes. Also it is good to see that after they were very slow with updates some time ago, that recently they are releasing regularly. Maybe not the longest updates, but i am satisfied with the content, especially scenes with Alexandra.
when this game first came out updates took 6 months and had 1/4 of the content that we get today . this game's updates may not be the best but it's still way better than what it started as .

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Unable to launch the game. For some reason the game does not download as a zip folder, so there's nothing to extract once I've downloaded it. The file type I get is just called "94b BASIC" but I can't open it. Do I need something else to run the game?

EDIT: Fixed it, just have to right click the file, click rename and put .rar at the end :)
Thanks

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
First of all, I would like to say a word of praise. In contrast to many others, the author has already had a girlfriend and knows what private parts of women look like.

But sometimes it's not obvious what to do next or it's a bit buggy. So I can e.g. currently do not use the Fleshlight and therefore do not get any further.

Can someone help me? Thanx ..Sunset..

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In contrast to many others, the author has already had a girlfriend and knows what private parts of women look like.
You keep believing that.

And the other one is a known bug in the current version (worked in the old one). Apparently it helps to set the game to a different language like russian or chinese.

Reactions: Sunset79

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's a bit buggy.
not just a bit, quite a much since besides that fleshlight game language is russian sometimes even when setting is in english and before prev update there were 2 maps and right 1 had only small corner shown and on prev version door out was bugged (dunno if it was fixed).

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes