3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
So we’re on .94b and as far as we’ve gotten with the sisters is messing with them while they’re sleeping? Just how many more updates is this game gonna have? Don’t get me wrong, the animation is solid but damn this game is nearly 4 years old.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
So we’re on .94b and as far as we’ve gotten with the sisters is messing with them while they’re sleeping? Just how many more updates is this game gonna have? Don’t get me wrong, the animation is solid but damn this game is nearly 4 years old.
I have a feeling it might get abandoned at v1.0 and without an Alexandria penetration scene. Also, is tips on self-play in his recent post sounds like an excuse to give players blueballs and slow down to path to penetration scenes. Just my 2 cents on strategy.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I have a feeling it might get abandoned at v1.0 and without an Alexandria penetration scene. Also, is tips on self-play in his recent post sounds like an excuse to give players blueballs and slow down to path to penetration scenes. Just my 2 cents on strategy.
Sounds risky to abandon though I would think. Won’t steam take action against him since it’s for sale on there?

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Sounds risky to abandon though I would think. Won’t steam take action against him since it’s for sale on there?
Well abandoned doesn't necessarily mean unfinished. It means like a quick wrap-up or a rushed ending could be done instead. So It is a full release technically, but unsatisfactory, you can play lucky mark until the end and see what I mean

Reactions: elbro

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
The updates until this year were slow as hell... now the scenes with Alexandra are actually evolving. Lets hope he keeps the flow with Ale and gives us more sisters content

Reactions: Ara-sH

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
HELLO .. JUST A QUICK QUESTION PLS GUYS ..

how can i extract the game game file ??? this game file is not ( zip file or winrar ) .. its some kind of weird basic while file ..

i don't know what to do with it

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020

how can i extract the game game file ??? this game file is not ( zip file or winrar ) .. its some kind of weird basic while file ..

Open file with 7-Zip work for me.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

You just have to rename the file by adding .zip at the end and open with what you want (Winzip, Winrar, File explorer, ...)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You just have to rename the file by adding .zip at the end and open with what you want (Winzip, Winrar, File explorer, ...)
i tried that the first time but it didn't work .. ( when i click on it after rename .zip i got error ) ..

but its ok .. i download the 7zip and extract it already .. then i add it again inside archive .rar :)

thank you guys for the help .. cheers :)

Reactions: joelurmel

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ohhh is this the only way ?
i would have to download 7zip extractor
All that's wrong is the filename. Just rename it to xyz.rar, then use whatever you like. Be aware that in order to rename the extension of a file using Windows Explorer, you need to "show extensions". If yu don't do that, the editor will only let you change the name before the last dot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All that's wrong is the filename. Just rename it to xyz.rar, then use whatever you like. Be aware that in order to rename the extension of a file using Windows Explorer, you need to "show extensions". If yu don't do that, the editor will only let you change the name before the last dot.
too late, he unpacked and repacked already.

• Haha
Reactions: hamod
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes