3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Perhaps the problem is an elementary creative cul-de-sac? The plot - for a thousand, and the result, no matter how you look at it - for a penny? I'm sure the developers of Summertime Saga hit the same dead end when they got carried away with their cowgirls, and the creators of Love and Sex on Second Base simply missed the point when the game had to be finished (as a result, there are so many female characters that it's a pain in the ass to sort through the crowd).
It seems to me that the plot of Amnesia was well thought out, but the creators just don't know how to untie the main plot knot. The sidelines are turning out pretty good so far, but I'm personally more interested in what happened to MC. And here, if there are movements, the speed of plot development is comparable to the speed of a snail. At the same time I like the game, I don't intend to quit it, I'm afraid, as if the developers didn't abandon it.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Here's an my updated "Gameplay"(Includes V 0.95b(extra)) if any wants a guide,
Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.
Bonus 1 2 & 3 unlocked
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

NOTE the "Diary" is inactive in this version (BUG?)
Also If you are on the right path to complete all scenes, the game will SKIP Day 53 !!

Hi !

Gameplay up to V0-96b ??;)

tks!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I think that the premature leak here caused the developers to change the pace and content of the development. Similar developers may have a longer development time in the future.
Is this where the leaks are? I doubt it. On Russian torrent-trackers this game appears traditionally earlier than here. It is more likely that the leak takes place on the part of one of the developers.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Да почему не приходит звонок о результатах теста с больницы?
Don't talk to the guy in the basement. Load a earlier save. And this is a english forum. Check the rules. Non english posts will be removed.

Reactions: baltaradama

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So the MC is sub to the woman?
Rei: Most definitly.
With Alexandra he currently struggles about who gets the upper hand.
Eva is practically begging for the MC to be an ass.
Kate ... I just don't see her being dominant in any way. I guess she'll be the one who ends up tied to something. But who knows.
In Elenas case it is very likely optional. They haven't progressed very far. But in one scene you can choose. Honestly I would prefer to see the two getting along "normally" without oneof them being dominant. But that's not what the game is about so I might as well bury my hopes.

There's also some sort of "alpha male" stat in the game, but I don't think that will change much. So far the events have been tied directly to previous decisions and do not depend on that stat.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi !

Gameplay up to V0-96b ??;)

tks!
It's going to be some time , Had a bad copy of v0.96a, Lost all "Renders".
Will need to do a Fresh Restart to get all the "Renders" again,
Sorry.
(May also need to make a change to avoid the "Basement Bug"")

Reactions: yamabear

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Link for v0.94 extra please ?
Are you sure? It's old version, released in july. You can find it without any problem - use search engines.
Here your v0.94 extra:

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

is this mod going to be updated to 96 or is abandoned ?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
is this mod going to be updated to 96 or is abandoned ?
Does it matter?
The game now has a good enough hint system, making mods unnecessary, here a traditional walkthrough of the game could be more useful.
As for incest - again, why? The protagonist's father is dead or missing, the MC is left with his stepmother and her daughters from her first marriage. Quite a logical picture, what does incest can add here?
And look at the dates. The mod hasn't been updated in almost three years. It's obviously abandoned.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes