3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone have a save to start this update? My progress from before does not allow me to advance any further...after sex with Eva

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save to start this update? My progress from before does not allow me to advance any further...after sex with Eva
Try this. If first one won't help, then try autosave. But I doubt it will work on0.96a. Use v.96b. Anyway, write about result, I didnt delete v.95, so saves from this version are intact on my HDD.

Last edited:

rasputino

May 31, 2022
what are the conditions for a call from the hospital about tests?, I’ve been skipping for 4 weeks and nothing

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know when this waste of space will be at end because iT looks like we will be waiting for the ending just like the first overwhelming waste of time doing nothing new just more blue balling virgin dev ways he handles any woman desperate enough to use him for herself like blondie did in Unlucky Mark.... Should have been called Do all opposite of what Mark does and you get the pussy the first week of the first thing you did with her not 6 years later! This milf here is another game ending one time hookup where we get her leading this wack ass loser mc and hopefully after she gets hers tells him to fuck off and freaks out on mc with him running out of room crying and young blondie smacks him in head with a bat and says remember me now ya dumb cunt sissy bitch!!!!!
That would be better than 100% that got ya to it! I just remembered the blond in DBAG MARK literally took mc's cock and only put barely the head of it in her and just wiggled her ass round for a minute max & weak bitch blew his top. Then he whines that he thought she was gonna let him cum inside her pussy since she let him fuck for 1st time and this chic clowns him here also saying what you mean 1st time, that shit doesn't count as anything, nothing even happened and just a tip mos def doesn't count as fucking either! This weak fuck just says as you say nothing happened! She does have a heart though and gives him a big gift undeserved when rite after that sucks his dick and at end swallows him balls deep n cums in her belly being all the way down her throat which is a hot scene but again more toward end of game than early on when a bj usually is the easy go to fun but not with this dev. He must have and had a terrible record getting women to give him any action and if so its out of pity when they are done using him there way lolololol haha Pathetic!
View attachment 3069444 View attachment 3069445 View attachment 3069462
I'm not sure why you expect anyone to read all that after typing it out in such an awful font.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

anonimous362

Feb 5, 2023
In Kate's story, it says that you need to help Elena.
Elena's story says that you need to earn money, but there is nowhere to earn.
Grace's story says that you need to wait a day and a call will come to the phone, but there is no call.
Question: What should I do? Tell me.
dont talk to janhem in the basement before you do the sperm exam

Reactions: Allen0206
Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to UPDATE this? Anyone plz genuinely reply.

Thank you.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I used the incest patch that is linked in the OP before I used your patch which I've since deleted. All the files are in the correct folder. I've been on both dates with Eva (cafe and picnic) and given the sperm sample at the hospital and Jaheem is in the basement and I've slept for 2 weeks straight and nothing ever happens. I have no idea why it's not triggering because based on what you have said I seem to have met all of the prerequisites. Very odd. Thanks for the very detailed post and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
That incest patch shouldn't interfere with the fix, I just checked it out to be sure.

Have you used Unren by any chance to extract and decompile original scripts? The fix would still work (my files were extracted when I fixed the bug), but in case you decompiled original scripts after applying the fix, now you would have unfixed original scripts there.

You could just take a look at the values I was talking about. Shift+o opens the console and typing in a variable name will give you its current value.
In case Shift+o doesn't work, attached file will unlock the console. Just put it into the 'game' subfolder and restart the game.

You have to right-click and select "save as" from the menu to download a plain *.rpy file. Otherwise it opens as plain text in the browser.

Last edited:
Reactions: whoabacha

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
That incest patch shouldn't interfere with the fix, I just checked it out to be sure.

Have you used Unren by any chance to extract and decompile original scripts? The fix would still work (my files were extracted when I fixed the bug), but in case you decompiled original scripts after applying the fix, now you would have unfixed original scripts there.

You could just take a look at the values I was talking about. Shift+o opens the console and typing in a variable name will give you its current value.
In case Shift+o doesn't work, attached file will unlock the console. Just put it into the 'game' subfolder and restart the game.

You have to right-click and select "save as" from the menu to download a plain *.rpy file. Otherwise it opens as plain text in the browser.
I've downloaded the 0.96b version and luckily I had a save from 0.96a not long before I spoke with the builder and now everything triggers as it should. Thanks again.

Reactions: Allen0206
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes