3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
There's a difference between expressing criticism and calling people with a different opinion fanboys. The one is justified, the other one is not.
As you said: People can like whatever they want. So why criticise them for liking the game?

Also there is a difference between constructive criticisim and "this is a bad, stupid game". There is no realistic chance that this will make the game any better, even if we ignore that the dev does not even read here. Such posts serve no purpose at all.

And btw, most criticised are not the bugs, the messed up translations or so, no ... the most often asked question is whynotfuckmomyet?
Among other things, the reason for criticism is unreasonable expectations. If things have always been slow in this game, where does the expectation that family members will be fucked come from? You don't need to be a Zen guru to realize that if you accept things as they are, you can enjoy the game.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Did the 96b update not fix the bug, that prevents the story from moving forward? I still can't get any mission to progress. The hospital never calls and there is no way to earn money to progress with Elena. What am I supposed to do?
I played right from the start of this release and the game wont move forward at the same point, dev doesn't know how to code

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
I found the little logical bug in v96a that locks the game out of progress in case you have already talked to Jaheem in the basement and fixed it.

A condition for the continuation of the Grace story (the sperm donor quest) was depending on Jaheem's story and was set unnecessarily strictly to Jaheem's event #3. After talking to Jaheem in the basement, the event number is 4 already. So changing if STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix == 3 and STORY_Grace == 2: to if STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix >= 3 and STORY_Grace == 2: fixed the trigger among other morning event triggers in the Morning.rpy. The second condition of STORY_Grace == 2 makes sure that the event won't repeat itself after triggering once, so the first condition doesn't have to be so strict.

I found another strict check of the same variable under the label MC_Story.Story_7 in the MC Story.rpy, because it blocked the arrival of the message from Iris and triggered the event following to it in the script instead. That variable check there was in fact redundant and the reason why the following part of the script was triggered (wrong indentation for the return statement), so I removed it.

Just extract attached patch into the main (root) folder of the game where the game launchers are (Amnesia.exe and Amnesia.sh) and (re)start the game.

In case any of the other patches (walkie or anything else based directly on v96a) are applied after the fix, they may overwrite the fixed files with the bugged ones again, so be mindful about what you do and in which order!

PS.
My old regex-based incest patch is also still working just fine without the need of an update:
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-96b-super-alex.44511/post-5270343
Should this work on any save or does it need to be patched before certain conditions are met? I've tried using it on my latest save with 0.96a and nothing changes I'm still soft-locked.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Among other things, the reason for criticism is unreasonable expectations. If things have always been slow in this game, where does the expectation that family members will be fucked come from? You don't need to be a Zen guru to realize that if you accept things as they are, you can enjoy the game.
Hey sleep sex exists, ever heard of Agent17? Maybe accidently slipped over and fell on Alexandra in the bathroom when she masturbating. Maybe use aphrosodiasic food stuff to make them want you temporarily and then regret and bring back old memories, and then do it for real. I think russians do not have imagination and do not know how to write anymore, since War and Peace novel.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Hey sleep sex exists, ever heard of Agent17? Maybe accidently slipped over and fell on Alexandra in the bathroom when she masturbating. Maybe use aphrosodiasic food stuff to make them want you temporarily and then regret and bring back old memories, and then do it for real. I think russians do not have imagination and do not know how to write anymore, since War and Peace novel.
Sleep sex is banned on Patreon, and sex under the influence of aphrodisiacs is bad thing. Why need to ruin the first sex impression with some drug-like shit.
About writing... I don't know, I like it, maybe because I play in the original language... but at least the dialog is like real one, they discuss some topics outside of sex or their relationship and that's good.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Sleep sex is banned on Patreon, and sex under the influence of aphrodisiacs is bad thing. Why need to ruin the first sex impression with some drug-like shit.
About writing... I don't know, I like it, maybe because I play in the original language... but at least the dialog is like real one, they discuss some topics outside of sex or their relationship and that's good.
It's not first sex if they can't remember. And, even though it is banned, you can still do it. I have already played a devs game with that in it lol. About writing I meant the direction, story, and scenes, not the dialogues. Dialogues are fine.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
a bit disappointing after such a long wait that it only progresses a little and when it's almost 6 GB I deleted it again, it just takes up space, so I preferred to wait a long time like so many

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Should this work on any save or does it need to be patched before certain conditions are met? I've tried using it on my latest save with 0.96a and nothing changes I'm still soft-locked.
No, it only makes it possible to continue the story the normal way in case you've talked to Jaheem in the basement and locked yourself out of the progress that way by the bug in the original v0.96a script. There are no special conditions for patching, it should just work.

Are you sure that you extracted the zip into the main folder, so that the 2 script files are now at game\scripts\Free Roams\Morning.rpy and game\scripts\Scenes\MC Story.rpy? You didn't apply any mods after the fix? Did you have any mods applied before adding the fix patch?
The fix is based on original scripts, it may not work with mods, even if you applied the fix after the mod.
It works on the original v0.96a

The story continues after the MC has given a sperm sample at the hospital (STORY_Grace == 2), after Jaheem has been hired to rebuild the basement and now after the fix has been applied, even after the conversation with him in the basement (STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix >= 3). The date with Eva happens before it (STORY_Eva should be at least 2).

After these conditions are met, the next time the MC wakes up in the morning, he receives a message from Iris and the story continues. If you haven't seen the date with Eva yet, you need to get there first. The story may very well progress the next morning right after the date. So in case you have freeroamed around the game a lot after the date, you may try one of your saves that you made after the date with Eva.

In case you've used some cheat mod or changed the variables manually and STORY_Grace isn't 2 any more, you'll still be locked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
a bit disappointing after such a long wait that it only progresses a little and when it's almost 6 GB I deleted it again, it just takes up space, so I preferred to wait a long time like so many
why not download compressed version

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
update are added the living room scene and bedroom scene with Kate, why not the bathroom scene??Scenes with Kate are exciting....I want to see Kate's scenes well in the next updates..

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: Super Alex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.96b
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* -
Game Guide - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Gallery - German Translation* - Walkthrough

Zalupochka thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
Is this extended or normal?

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
No, it only makes it possible to continue the story the normal way in case you've talked to Jaheem in the basement and locked yourself out of the progress that way by the bug in the original v0.96a script. There are no special conditions for patching, it should just work.

Are you sure that you extracted the zip into the main folder, so that the 2 script files are now at game\scripts\Free Roams\Morning.rpy and game\scripts\Scenes\MC Story.rpy? You didn't apply any mods after the fix? Did you have any mods applied before adding the fix patch?
The fix is based on original scripts, it may not work with mods, even if you applied the fix after the mod.
It works on the original v0.96a

The story continues after the MC has given a sperm sample at the hospital (STORY_Grace == 2), after Jaheem has been hired to rebuild the basement and now after the fix has been applied, even after the conversation with him in the basement (STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix >= 3). The date with Eva happens before it (STORY_Eva should be at least 2).

After these conditions are met, the next time the MC wakes up in the morning, he receives a message from Iris and the story continues. If you haven't seen the date with Eva yet, you need to get there first. The story may very well progress the next morning right after the date. So in case you have freeroamed around the game a lot after the date, you may try one of your saves that you made after the date with Eva.

In case you've used some cheat mod or changed the variables manually and STORY_Grace isn't 2 any more, you'll still be locked out.
I used the incest patch that is linked in the OP before I used your patch which I've since deleted. All the files are in the correct folder. I've been on both dates with Eva (cafe and picnic) and given the sperm sample at the hospital and Jaheem is in the basement and I've slept for 2 weeks straight and nothing ever happens. I have no idea why it's not triggering because based on what you have said I seem to have met all of the prerequisites. Very odd. Thanks for the very detailed post and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Anyone know when this waste of space will be at end because iT looks like we will be waiting for the ending just like the first overwhelming waste of time doing nothing new just more blue balling virgin dev ways he handles any woman desperate enough to use him for herself like blondie did in Unlucky Mark.... Should have been called Do all opposite of what Mark does and you get the pussy the first week of the first thing you did with her not 6 years later! This milf here is another game ending one time hookup where we get her leading this wack ass loser mc and hopefully after she gets hers tells him to fuck off and freaks out on mc with him running out of room crying and young blondie smacks him in head with a bat and says remember me now ya dumb cunt sissy bitch!!!!!
That would be better than 100% that got ya to it! I just remembered the blond in DBAG MARK literally took mc's cock and only put barely the head of it in her and just wiggled her ass round for a minute max & weak bitch blew his top. Then he whines that he thought she was gonna let him cum inside her pussy since she let him fuck for 1st time and this chic clowns him here also saying what you mean 1st time, that shit doesn't count as anything, nothing even happened and just a tip mos def doesn't count as fucking either! This weak fuck just says as you say nothing happened! She does have a heart though and gives him a big gift undeserved when rite after that sucks his dick and at end swallows him balls deep n cums in her belly being all the way down her throat which is a hot scene but again more toward end of game than early on when a bj usually is the easy go to fun but not with this dev. He must have and had a terrible record getting women to give him any action and if so its out of pity when they are done using him there way lolololol haha Pathetic!
Hazel_The_Cabin_sig.gif Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes